Chapter 3

It's a great morning! I just woke up from my dream of being with the same guy I couldn't help but think again and again from the first time we bumped until he was out of my sight. He's really mysterious.

I think I need to paint him so I went out of my room's terrace. This serves as my workplace because I could see the beauty of nature around me. This gives me more inspiration to make my works more captivating.

Since I could still picture him on my mind, I decided to draw him. He has dark brown eyes, pointed nose, red lips and a round face. His brown black wavy hair completes his handsome face. I made his eyes look deeply and his lips smile mysteriously. With this piece, I will call him the mysterious guy since I hardly even know his true identity.

Just a few finishing touches and this painting will be done but my phone rang inside my room so I hurried to pick it up. This is the irony of working with a masterpiece. There will be times when you will be disturbed by phone calls and it was a really long call from one of my clients who sell my art works. She wants me to give more for her to sell because she has almost sold my pieces. Every piece she sold for me has its own story and she gave the details on how she disposed each of them. I'm glad that people recognize and admire my works.

As soon as I turned off my phone, I heard a knock from my door saying, "Hey Viel, it's breakfast time! Come on downstairs and eat first before doing your thing." That's my mom again. How could I resist her delicious strawberry cream waffles and freshly squeezed lemonade for breakfast? Besides, I'm already starving so I decided to eat first before finishing my work of art.

after eating...

Back to work and I'll make sure this will be done today. I carefully made every angle perfect and wanted to make sure this portrait would look as if it's alive. Every detail is masterly crafted and finished. 

Voila! Finally, it's done and I guess this is a perfect picture of him. It's as if he's the real one I"m talking to, "You know what, you're perfect. I can't really forget your face. Though you're always in a hurry each time we bump each other, I wish there will come a time when we finally meet and talk and get to know each other well. You seem mysterious."

OMG am I insane? Why am I talking to this portrait? What if he came to life? Will I be able to speak with him?