Chapter 3

I fell asleep the moment my body collapsed on the bed. I chuckled as to why my precious little sister kidnapped me and even offered me to sleep here.

The sun shines brightfully as I yawned. Everything feels perfect.. until..

A sudden thought made me jump.

Ms. Whiskers!

I forgot to feed her!

I rushed downstairs only to find a white cat sitting on Ayano's arms. She was playing with Ms. Whiskers.

How? why? What?

I blinked. Why and how the hell Ms. Whiskers got here?

"Oh. You're awake." She said repetitiously.

"Obviously." I snorted loud enough to piss her off. This is the mean side of a brother who is 32 seconds older than his sister and I like that very much.

She sent me a cold glare before pursing her lips together in a straight line.

I laughed. Pissing my little sister was better than hating on shitty grammar I see everywhere.

I felt the atmosphere cooling into a state where I'm kind of freezing.

Something flew infront of me in a dangerous aura. Before it hits me, my hand instinctively got a knife from my pocket and used it to shield myself. I was the reverse gender of yuno gasai. Only cooler.

Before I can react, Ayano was already in front of me in a serious manner. I still think my sister is cooler than yuno gasai but a few steps lower than me.

"Should I send another one?" She growled lowly.

I remained still and never left an eye on her dull gray ones. My eyes hardened and it went dull as well.

We are siblings, yes, but the fact that one of us are more violent than the other isn't going to stop me from going against her. I ain't the type to lose to her.

She has been a threat to me and the entire family bloodline. Considering the fact that she chose a pervy boy who has a fucking headband tied on his head than an actual bookworm who sits on display infront of the whole campus.

And that my friends ain't yandere logic.

She rolled her eyes and smiled. Well, that escalated quickly.

"School starts at 8, bro." She said.

I raised a brow at that. Who starts school at 8 in the morning?

"Why not 3 in the afternoon?" I smirked.

"You high? School ends at 3, dummy." She rolled her eyes.

"Hmm, sorry then. I didn't know." I chuckled.

She giggled and got her bag from the table. She slung it on her shoulder and proceeds to walk outside the front door.

Sometimes, being with my sister isn't all that bad.It depends on the mood, I guess?

Before I can walk out the door, Ayano called out.

"I ain't letting you follow me to school with your pajamas on, bro."