Chapter 6

I ran to the cooking club to get something. I wasn't really going to tell you guys. It's a secret. I grabbed it and ran out so no one could see me. It looks so good to be honest. I'm going to keep this.

I walked to our classroom and silently closed the door. I placed a note on someones desk and immediately ran out to get something.

A shiver ran down my spine when Ayano almost bumped into me. I sighed a relief that she isn't in a bad mood today.

"Brother.." She whispered lowly.

"Yo."

"Yo?"

"No, ya." I blurted out, irritated. She narrowed her eyes.

"What are you doing?" She beams up.

Wow, that escalated quickly.

"Jogging." I said while stretching to give the mood more detail. She looked at me weirdly.

"Okay..?"

I'm now walking away from her and am trying to get away from her for awhile. I don't want anyone to know to be honest or they'll be a huge annoyance.

Ayano's POV

Jogging~~

Excuse me but when does Ayato excercise? Back in the days when we were younger, all I know is that he is a lazy ass potato. What no, that's my title. Lazy ass potato queen.

"Ayato." I called out to him. He walked away like he didn't even hear me. I pout and looked down. Jerk.

7 years ago~~

"Oni san!" I ran towards my brother. I smiled as I was hugged tightly.

"Aya-chan, can't we go home yet?" He pouted and I laugh.

"Nope! Aya still wants to play hide and seek!" I squeak. He deadpans and I giggled.

After 5 minutes, i was dragged away by some weirdo. I screamed but it kept pulling me away anyways. Ayato looked back at me and his eyes widened.

"Ayano!" He yells as he sprints towards me. The guy took a knife from his pocket and pointed it threatingly at my brother. I gasped and glared at the guy.

"You wouldn't." I narrowed my eyes at him. He smells like smoke and alcohol which makes me want to puke.

"Whatcha gonna do about it, sweetie?" He said mockingly. I kicked him in the balls and swiftly as wind, I took the knife from him and pointed it at his face. His eyes widened. Ha, turned the tables on you.

"W-What the fuck?" He stammered. I smiled wickedly. Nobody threatens and messes with the Aishi family. Especially me.

"Where should i start?" I said while walking towards him, making him back away slowly. He was cornered and I laughed.

"No escape, ballmouth suckerhead." I spat. Beads of sweat form on his face while trying to find his escape.

I held the knife in the style I wanted and lunged it on his right thigh. He screamed and I smirked. His cries were music in my ears.

From behind, I can see Ayato smirking too. Welp, we're a family after all.

"End him now." He said. I smiled but it soon faded.

"Nah. Let him suffer and die out here." I stated, cooly. I lunged my knife again at his left thigh. He cried in agony while we just sat there, trying to contain our laughter.

And the final one, I lunged it to his stomach and blood was everywhere now. I sighed. Well, as far as I love these clothes, I have to burn it.

We walked away as we hear the man's cry and calls behind us. We plainly smirked.

Well, don't blame us. He started it. We went home and Mom just smiled at us.

My head starts pounding and tears fell down. Oh no. I'm a murderer. Well it's part of being one of the aishi's. No! No! No--

I held onto my head and started walking away. I felt my body screaming no at myself but why? I sat behind the wall beside the ocult club. I was left alone but I can hear a voice? I looked up and saw dark blue eyes staring back at me.

"E-Excuse m-me but w-who a-are you?"