•Friday•

a/n hey what's poppin so recently I've been watching alot of anime (I'm not a weeb I promise) and once I start a show I don't do anything else in my free time and I was trying to just push this fic back cuz I was having writers block as well... I'm sorry about that. Enjoy this chapter I guess;)

The next morning, Friday to be exact Mary throws on her new tøp t-shirt and bolts out the door avoiding her probably already drunk mother. She takes the bus to school every morning because she can't get her permit until she's at least 15. With no siblings she sits on the bus alone. A wet sticky substance hits Mary's face before she can even sit in a seat. A spitball. No. A spitball with gum inside. She wiped the disgusting ball off her face with her sleeve. The rest of the students in her year continued bickering until they got to school. Where it only continued in maths. She was in honors english, which was above average for how old she is. She's always loved poems and how meaningful it is, they're like song lyrics almost. Her teacher, Mr. Cross was giving them a lecture about how Edgar Allen Poe wrote the most iconic poem called The Raven.(its actually really good I highly recommend) Mary day dreams most of the period but has already read it so it's not like she's missing anything. After a normally miserable day at school, she heads home deciding to walk home due to excitement remembering about how much soap she got yesterday. Once she arrives to her house she walks up the stairs through the corridor to her room. Four bags lay on the black comforter on her matress. She sets her phone on her desk in front of a lamp so it will sit upright. She goes to Instagram where she runs a fan account, and presses live. She waits for all of her followers to be watching so they can tweet Frank and tell him she's doing this. In the back of her mind she knows she's not actually going to eat the soap for real because that could kill her. She starts frantically unboxing the bar soap and shoving them in her mouth. "Guys tweet Frank and tell him to watch this" some of the comments were warning her saying that she's gonna get sick or kill herself. Or other comments were cheering her on and tweeting Frank. Soon 1k people were watching her livestream. But Frank wasn't watching yet so she decided to go live on twitch and YouTube as well. Mary was starting to pull the soap out of her mouth when everyone on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitch were saying she was a loser for backing out of this challenge. So she started taking bites of them. "Is Frank here yet!???" Then the chat started flowing with comments saying no. She had to go on but the soap tasted so bad. But this was her chance never again was she going to be ignored! Mary opened more boxes of bar soap and opening the liquid soap. She poured them in her mouth and for her final touch she blasted Melanie Martinez's song Soap. 'guess I better wash my mouth out with soap' The chat on every platform  flooded with comments saying he was watching. Frank commented 'DONT EAT SOAP' like usual and so did everyone else. Little did Mary know, he was actually telling her not to keep eating the soap. She wasn't aware of the dangers so she kept eating the bar soap and after the liquid soap and ...crash... Every comment on every social media platform stopped. And that, was the end of Mary.