Chapter Three:

Bri's P.O.V

I was in so much pain. I doubled over and he ran out. In came a guy teacher.

"Are you okay?" He asked." I heard someone yell and I saw him walk out. Did he do something to you?" I shook my head no.

" No he didn't but I think I need to see a doctor." He nodded and picked me up bridal style. I groaned and snuggled into his chest. Is it possible that I have two mates?

Yes Briar it is, especially if it's you.

Rose? Is that you? Rose is my wolf.

Yes I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in awhile. I've been awaken because of our little pups.

Oh okay. I have to go. I'm enjoying this guys scent.

'This guy' is your 2nd mate.

"It's okay I'm going to get you to a hospital." I nodded.

" Can I ask you a question. Actually a couple," he nodded,"What's your name? How old are you? Do you have a mate?"

"My name is Landon. I'm 19. No, mine died but I was told I would have another." He looked into my eyes for awhile before moving again.

"Wait if your 19 how are you a teacher?"

" My parents had ALOT of money so they basically bought me into high school. Then I went from there." I nodded. I yawned.

" London?"

"Hmm?" He asked while opening the hospital door. I looked in his eyes.

"I'm your mate." He just stared at me and shook his head.

"Your MY mate?" I nod. "That's not possible."

"Why not?"

"My mate, Brittney, is dead."

"Oh. Well your my 2nd mate."

He sniffs the air. His eyes flare. "Those are his kids." He grits his teeth. I look down at the ground.

"Yes." I say quietly. I kissed my head.

"I'll be there for you." I smile

"You should put me down because we don't want to be caught." He nods and sets me down.

"Do you have gym?" I nod.

"Next so I should get going." He nods and I go to walk away. He smacks my butt. I yelp. Maybe I'll survive.