The first experience

Hi

A few asked for more romance on RagLak it will be added but don't worry all can read it 😊.

Recap; wedding took place. Princess Chakoriya fall asleep n Prince Surya stoke a kiss. Princess Ragya is ready to become his Prince Lakshya.

Prince Surya was sleeping peacefully next to his newly wed bride who has turned with her whole body after he kisses her. She wasn't sleeping only resting. - What a Prince he took a kiss without asking for my permission maybe he isn't that gud as I thought let's see if he will be honest to me! -.

Prince Surya didn't thought that far but as soon as she changed the bedside he understood she must be awake. He opens one eye to see her but she wasn't giving him a damn look.

Prince Surya; hrmm. He cleans his throat. Princess Chakoriya bites on her tongue - he knows? Fine I'm not going to talk to him! He stole a kiss! -. She turns to him giving him a death glare.

Prince Surya; my highness I steal something from U. But I had a reason...

Princess Chakoriya looks at him in confusion. A reason?. What kind of reason has gave u the permission to steal a kiss from me!

Prince Surya come closer he removes her jewellery... she closed her eyes... he comes near her ear... U stole my heart I just stole a kiss ur crime is bigger than mine.

He covered her with the duvet n turns to his bedside

Princess Chakoriya was smiling but soon she turns hiding herself... from him.

💞Ek dil hai
I have one heart
Ek jaan hai
I have one life
Dono tujhpe
Both of them
Dono tujhpe qurbaan hai
Both of them, I'm ready to sacrifice for you
💞

Prince Lakshya was holding her waist... the only part of her body he could see first but didn't fall for it. It was her voice her wise talk her innocent n her care... which made him to fall for her... just one time listening to her melodic voice... and he had lost himself in her.

💞Ek main hoon
There's one of me
Ek imaan hai
There's my faith
Dono tujhpe haan tujhpe
Both of them
Dono tujhpe qurbaan hai
Both of them, I'm ready to sacrifice for you
Ek dil hai
I have one heart💞

Princess Ragya was lost in his gaze his intense gaze on her. She just saw a rudeness in him first she was scared to be close to him alone with him but now his gaze was only showing love n understanding is she misunderstanding or is he really fallen for her...

Prince Lakshya made her lie on the big bed. Princess Ragya obey his order... the kiss they just had was a whole new experience...