Prologue

Two months after giving birth to her first daughter. She was back at the hospital having her second child.

Time skip 4 years later

(Y/n) had started to grow up to be a beautiful young witch. She was going to her best friends house for a sleep over.

When (y/n) got there, there was a strange drink with her name on it sitting on the footpath that led to the door. And of course being the curious girl she is, she drank every last drop.

When she got to the door and knocked. She found out that she didn't have a voice anymore.

(Y/n) was so surprised that she didn't know what to do. So she ran home to her adoptive family to cry her heart out.

7 years later

(Y/n) was finally turning 11 which meant that she was going to get her acception letter to Hogwarts.

While she was having breakfast an owl came flying through one of the kitchen windows. It didn't surprise (y/n) because owl's were always coming and going, but what did surprise (y/n) was what it was carrying.

It had acception letters to Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry, Buboxtans academy, and Drumstrang institute.

(Y/n) had no idea what to do. Her adoptive brother, Victor Krum, went to Drumstrang. But her best friend went to Buboxtans.

She finally decided on Drumstrang because Buboxtans didn't really do any sports. Hogwarts doesn't allow 1st years to play quidditch and because Drumstrang has dragons.

Hey I know that this is really short but they will get longer. Also I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes that happen, so just tell me and I will fix them if I have time.
Thank you. Love you all.
Bye❤❤.