Chapter 4

I had made it to breakfast just in time to get (f/f) before they disappear.

Hey there hot shot, I 'say' to Krum.

"Hey beautiful, you're finally finished with your shower I see" he said back going along with what I was doing.

Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be here would I? I asked being the smartass I am.

Time skip after class

I went to sit in the crows nest just below Cristal to throw his food up to him.

"Haya boy. How you doing with not being able to fly around as often?" I asked him.

"It's not as bad as you would think. It is nice to have a change scenery. I don't know how you're dealing with it tho. OH, have you found your twin yet?!" Cristal started off with a drawl and ended in a shout.

"Not yet but I know her name is Hermione." I replied. "OK I've got to get going now we'll talk again soon, okay?" And before the dragon could answer I had walked away.

Time skip to dinner

During dinner the same bleach blond idiot tried to talk to me again.

"So you play quidditch, correct?" He asked as if it wasn't obvious.

Yeah. Not that I expect you to know about that, I replied while still eating. I grabbed some grapes for me and some chicken for Cristal, and I then went to give Cristal his chicken before going to bed.

Time skip morning

I woke to a tapping on my door, and as I got up to see who it was I fell over my slippers that were ment to be at the end of my bed.

When I hit the floor there was a loud thump from my body on the floor.

"You okay in there, (y/n)?" Victor shouted through the doors thick wood, just as I got back up off of the floor.

I opened the door just before Krum ran into it, making him fall on my bed instead of breaking the door. I walked over to him and helped him to sit up.

When he was sitting I went to grab my bass guitar. I sat down in my music seat while Vic went on explaining how the sorting is going to go tonight.

Time skip to sorting

We were sitting at the same table as always when Dumbledoor went to the goblet and made a little speech about eternal glory and what not. I sat there being bored until the champions were called.

"The Buboxtens champion is Flur Delecor." There was a round of applause and then the next champion.

"The Hogworts champion is Cedric Diggery." More applause. And finally the Drumstrang champion.

"And finally the Drumstrang champion Victor Krum." I cheered for my brother while he went to the champions room.

When he got there though the goblet started mucking up and spat 2 more pieces of paper one right after the other out. "Harry Potter and (y/f/n)," Dumbledoor said just louder than a whisper."HARRY POTTER!!! (Y/F/N)!!!" He then yelled.

OK my sweets. Its finally here. The 4th chapter. Its took me awhile to write but its here.
Have fun reading.
Bye bye my sweets❤❤