PROLOGUE

Right after school. I run as fast as i could to go to our base. As soon as I arrive, A few assassins were in line.

Oh god. I'm Late.

"Master. Sorry I'm Late." I said while catching my breath.

"We've only started. Go get ready whole listening to my instructions." My master said. I nodded and headed to my locker room and get dressed. I wear a pair of jeans. Boots. A Black shirt. A black jacket. And a black mask. Showing only my bright blue eyes.

"So for now, You will be do this as individual. Here are the address." A piece of paper is given to us.

Organization of.. D. I. C. E. I see..

After I recieve my piece of paper. I form my own line facing my Master.

"If you didn't complete this today. You have to finish it until you eliminate the Leader of that organization." He said.

"Master. Permission to speak sir." I said.

"Yes?" He said.

"In my target organization. Is there are assassins?" 

"Yes. All of it." He said with a smirk. 

It seems exciting!

"Here is your earpiece. Where we can communicate. Take it."

I took the one with black and blue earpiece and put it on my ear.

"Go get your things.. and goodluck."

I nodded and took my favorite gun M1A4, Kunai, Shuriken, And ammo for my gun. I put it in my bag and run off.