CHAPTER 1

Monday. I always hate monday mornings~.

As I follow my morning routines..

Take a bath, Wear my school Uniform.. and others..

After that, I grab my bag lazily and got off.

I am Kim Madigan. A nerdy-type girl. 15 years old. I live alone with my dog named Victorru. He is a Siberian - Husky.

As I walk the school hallways, My school mates look at me weirdly, isn't because I'm nerdy-type? I don't think so?

Well anyways, I got in to my Locker and get a few of my books. For today... I have history class annddd English class..

After i got my books i lock my locker and headed to my room.. as always, everyone look at me weirdly, well I don't care.. I just mind my own business here. As soon as I got in to my room.. I take the place in the last row near the window. And here comes the bell and the teacher in my history class came.

-After School-

I run as fast as i could its because i have mission to do. While running im putting my earpiece so that i can listen even im not there.

"Master, I listening so please continue." I said while running..

"Today. Unreaveled Assassin will do the work." He said.

"Master?" I said entering the passcode in the main gate.

"You will, this is a basic mission for you. You can take your time. But remember they have assassin also. Becareful. FASTER!"

"Yes, Master." I do as i told. As soon as i reach the meeting area, I quickly bowed because im super duper late.

"Im sorry, Master." I said while catching my breath.

"So here is it, Matthew Lucas. Leader of a drug dealer." He gave me a piece of paper and all information was already there.

"Change your clothes. Get your things and goodluck." I nodded and headed to my locker.

I change my clothes. I wear a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt, a black jacket and a pair of boots.

Now for the weapon.

This time i will use my favorite gun.. M1A4 and other weapons such as Kunai, Shuriken and a ammo for my gun. I put everything in my bag and ready to go. And also i wear a mask so that they dont recognize me.

After long long parkour at the forest, I finally found the base.

"Master, I am already here." I said while preparing my gun after a few minutes I'm ready to aim.

"Good. First kill the guards after that the assassin and their leader."

"I understand, Master." I said as i took a peak from my gun. And took a four shot eliminating the four guards.

Now that I see the assassin. I can barely eliminate him by using by my bare hands. As soon as I reach the assassins hide out. I pull out my kunai and stab him the back.

After that the leader is now shouting for some help. But their assassin is no use at all.

"And for the last one.. Matthew Lucas." I took a shot and whispered

"Eliminate."

And now.. its time to kill the ones who are involve.. i jump out of the tree walking slowly to them. They're guns are facing right after me.

"Scared?"

"Who are you?!" One of them shouted

I laugh slightly and turned them.

"I am the Unreaveled Assassin."

And i throw a dozen of Kunai for them to eliminate.

And they are all dead.

"Master, My mission is now Finished." I said. Walking back to my place where i hide my self.

"Impressive. Go back now." He said. While claping his hands.

"Yes, Master." I said and started to jump tree by tree.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry its a bit short its because im busy with school thats why this book is slow update. Please give me some suggestions. I love people who suggest! If you do suggest. I would be very thankful! :)