#20: I Wouldn't Mind (Songfic)

Information:

1) Fluff
___________________________
^^^Inspiration^^^

Cue song
~Lucy's POV~
Merrily we fall out of line, out of line

I look over at my pink-headed boyfriend and the half-naked boy fighting him. I smiled.

I'd fall anywhere with you, I'm by your side

To think Natsu and I had been together for five years. Time really does fly by when you're having fun, I guess.

Swinging in the rain humming melodies

We've been through so much together, it's unbelievable.

We're not going anywhere until we freeze

He brought me to Fairy Tail and gave me the family I've always wanted. And I gave him all the love and protection I could ever give.

I'm not afraid anymore, I'm not afraid

I used to be scared of him, he would always overdo things and sometimes hurt people pretty badly.

Forever
Is a long time

Do I even need to give an example? The list can go on forever, really.

But I, wouldn't mind spending it by your side

But I love him, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Carefully we'll place for our destiny

I like to think it's because of destiny we bumped into each other that day.

You came and you took this heart and set it free

Heh, destiny or not, we fell in love.

Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me

He loves me, I know it. I can just feel it.

I'm torn, I'm torn
To be right where you are

Besides, it's not like he hides it. At all.

I'm not afraid anymore, I'm not afraid

There was once a guy tried to flirt with me, and Natsu pummelled him to the ground. Natsu and I weren't even dating back then!

Forever
Is a long time

No one dared to flirt with me after that. It got to the front page of Sorcerer Weekly!

But I, wouldn't mind spending it by your side

I remember Natsu jumping around victoriously and everyone else shaking their heads, facepalming.

Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile

Don't even get me started on the way he asked me out that same night. It was the most romantic thing he'd ever done.

I wouldn't mind it, at all

I loved it, I loved him. How could I say no?

I wouldn't mind it at all

Hugging and kissing, those two words are what I would use to describe the events of that evening.

You so know me
Pinch me gently

It's amazing. We've held on for so long. Five years is a real milestone, I'll tell you that.

I can hardly breathe

I still remember that time two years ago when he did that one gesture everyone wants to see done by their loved one.

Forever
Is a long, long time

He grabbed a small black box from his pocket, and gave a small speech.

But I, wouldn't mind spending it by your side

"I love you, and I never want to leave you." Those were his exact words as he got down on his knee.

Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile

Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I smiled and nodded, too happy to say a word.

I wouldn't mind it, at all

"Please don't leave me, Luce." He cried into my shoulder. I shook my head, as if saying 'I would never'.

I wouldn't mind it at all...
___________________________
Song:
I Wouldn't Mind - He Is We