>Christmas Special< : Special Gift

Information:

1) Fluff

2) MERRY CRIDMAS! SUPER LONG ONE SHOT TO CELEBRATE!
___________________________

~Lucy's POV~
It was a noisy night at the Fairy Tail guild, as usual.

People sang songs, danced to the rhythm of the beat Bickslow was playing, etc.

All the people still present in the building, including me seated themselves on the floor in a circle, surrounding a pile of gifts they had bought.

"All right, time for Secret Santa!" Mira announced. At that, everyone went to the pile in the centre and fished out the gifts with their names on it.

I decided to sit still and wait for everyone to snatch their gifts before taking the one left behind, which would be mine by default.

Gray picked up a dark blue box with a light blue bow tied neatly at the top.

Juvia got a ocean blue bag with a small wrapped box inside.

Gajeel grabbed his box, wrapped in bright pastel and neon wrapping paper. He grunted as he picked it up, it did look a bit heavy from where I sat. It was also huge.

Levy got a small box covered in orange. It was about the size of a jewellery box.

Erza picked up a box the same colour as her hair.

Mira grabbed hers, which was decorated the same as her classic dress.

I glanced over at Natsu, who was holding a small box nearly wrapped in red, orange and yellow. He was staring intently at the last gift in the centre.

My gift.

I reached out and grabbed it, giving it a light shake to hear what was inside. I looked over at Natsu again, only to see him fidgeting around uncomfortably.

My eyebrows furrowed.

"Alright everyone, open your gifts!" Mira said as she mercilessly tore hers open.

We all watched as the remains of the wrapping paper fell to the floor slowly, in shreds. We all gulped in fear, except Erza, who just watched with a smile and did the same to her gift.

Well, at least we know they gave each other presents...?

We took turns to open our presents one by one.

Gray pulled the lid off the box and his jaw hung open. He glanced up and scanned the room, when his eyes landed on a squirming Juvia. He smiled and took out the beautiful hand-crafted dolls of himself and Juvia he found inside.

He gave her a small wink, his cheeks lightly tinted as he said to Juvia, "Open yours."

Juvia blinked for a second, soon coming to her senses and squealing to herself as the realisation that her 'beloved' was her Secret Santa this fine Christmas hit her.

She opened the bag eagerly, a childish smile on her face as she did. She pulled out the small box, and pried the lid open. She gasped.

We all looked towards her, seeing her pull out a ring with a blue gem on it. Tears sprang in her eyes as she jumped up and hugged Gray.

They embraced for a while.

After a while of cheering, Levy broke it by opening her gift. She took out the small jewellery box, it fitting in her hand perfectly.

She took out the small necklace inside. It was clearly made out of iron, hand-crafted. She glanced at Gajeel, who immediately looked away.

She smiled and lifted her hair up to put the necklace on, only for it to be snatched out of her hands. She looked up, seeing Gajeel holding the necklace for her with a gentle smile. He carefully put the necklace around her neck with great care.