My opinion about.....

Elsanna
Its a cute ship but the only thing that bothers me is about as a couple thing.I love them as sisters not couple.Are they making one of them a lesbian?

Eugenzel
The ship made by Disney itself.I really love this ship because they're cute for each other.This ship proves that they are married.

Hiccanna
Nice ship but theres only one thing,i could say,Anna has Kristoff and Hiccup's got Merida(Go Mericcup).

Hiccstrid
I ship this one too but i love Mericcup more.Even though they kissed a lot of times doesnt mean they are meant to be.

Hiccelsa
Jack will be jelly if he found out this ship.Seriously? Hiccelsa? I dont ship this because Toothless hates her.Really.

Jelsa
The best otp ever! I have nothing to say about this,just perfect.Really perfect.

Jackunzel
My once hatest ship ever.This was the past ok.The ship is nice because of the sun and moon thing.But i prefer jelsa more.

Kristanna
Perfecto!

Kristelsa
Um.....Elsa dont like a mountain man and its not her type.

Felsa
Seriously? Are you making Jack jelly?

Helsa
He tried to kill Elsa and Anna and he will just make a move for Elsa?Jack,kill him now.Same to Hanna.

Svolaf
Making these two cuties a couple huh....very ridiculous.

Jarida
I see Jack and Merida as frenemies only.

Javis
Nope,never.Even though they can fly,a hundred yrs.old doesnt make them as a couple.

Hijack
Can i kill myself now?Making my fav DreamWorks boys gays?Noooo!!!!!

Meripunzle
It gots worse than i thought.

Mericcup
This is the ship that is meant to be!!!! Hiccup and Mer can be good adventure buddies. Sorry Toothless, maybe next time.

Okay people,i gave you my opinion so no hate pls.I just gave my opinion.Sorry if you were hurt.