~3~

i know what to do... right? i always wanted to do this... a person my brother can rely on and be proud. i stare at my tearful family and smile once again... walking up the stairs i imagine my future... a girl... stronger and powerful. my brother always told me to be careful of power, never turn my back, never be cocky. i head to my room shower and put a black BTS hoodie and ripped skinny jeans. i grab my backpack and run towards my new bike. i caress the bike like if it was an adorable child with accomplished purposes. i place my helmet on my head and turn my bike on. the roars it gave brought good happy memories of the beautiful oceans my brother always took me in. i drive off.

i arrive right before the bell rings, catching the attention of a few people. i park my bike and hurriedly scurried to my locker. i open it and place my helmet inside.

 "nice bike you got there twat, take me out on a ride" i heard right next to me. i close my locker to find Joon resting his back on the lockers beside me. rolling my eyes i grab my shit and walk off... only to feel a tingly sensation crawl in my arms, like small little fireworks building up towards my shoulder...  we both widen our eyes and stare at each other. he smiles for a mere second forgetting to let go of my arm. 

"let go please, i don't have time to deal with you" i growl, i hate physical contact from strangers... especially Cucks who have no self respect. Noticing his smile fade, a frown appeared and a ball of anger can be seen in his eyes. "YOU are my mate? no way! i am soon to be alpha, i need a strong Luna. not a weak nerd like you!" i felt this strong yet settle pain in my heart a pain that kept traveling towards every inch of my body.

"That's fine, nobody would want to be with an asswhole like you. i may be weak which may i inform is temporary, but i for sure am not a pussy who will forever stay weak in heart. now... once again, let go of my arm 'twat'" i state emphasizing the 'twat'. After that the whole day went like that, i could feel his glares and i can only imagine what he could be saying. the pain hasn't really went away, but it's tolerable. i head home after the bell rang and rode my bike to my brothers funeral. the whole day i kept hearing his words... "weak nerd" 

"it's Ok" i hear a faint voice in my head... ah her. It had been years that i haven't heard her voice. i mean with all those pills i drowned myself in, erasing all emotions, of course i blocked her in the process.

"so you managed to escape from the darkness melody

                                                                                       "yea, and for the sake of my own happiness i rather plan to stay here... Haelee your mind... Is just.."

"Aha... Yea... *cough* so, how do you like our mate?"

                                                                                                     "very... interesting"

"indeed..."

                                                                                              "We'll show him right?"

"i mean... There were other options? henry is not here to beat him up so..."

                                                                                    "yea yea. we'll just have to beat some sense into him"

"indeed."

     "but how will we do it? i mean as strong as your brothers are, they wont help... always busy."

"What do you mean? How?"

                        "As in how do we win?"

"Oh... Training. He does have a point... He is next to be alpha... He's only caring about his pack."

                       "I mean... Yea he didn't actually reject you... Right?"

"How would i know? I've never been in this situation"

                         "I guess you are right... Lets just say that he didn't"

"Yea. Alright. But now... We need to figure out... Our training."

                   "Ah, what about..."

"No no no no uncle john is no different from my brothers. Lazy, stupid..."

                   "But he did train Henry."

"He did?"

                      "Ah right... You blocked everything out... Yea. Uncle john trained Henry."

"Then... To uncle john's it is."