♍1♍

*beep beep beep beep beep beep*

" Brother! No! Please! Don't leave me like this! Not alone!" I scream to a lifeless body. A girl screams with me...her make up becoming her tears, turning black, screaching out for help due to the pain she must be feeling as she watches her mate lay on a bed motionless. "You can't leave yet! Not yet! You have a life with your mate! You have to teach me your ways! To defend myself" i scream once again as the *beeeep*  becomes longer and stronger by the second ringing immensely on my ears.

I wake up to a blue teal room... As i sweat and hyperventilate over a nightmerous memory. I hug my knees start to cry over the memories that filled my eyes.

Tears start to flow down my cheeks. I look around my room and reach for my anxiety pills and drink my mug filled with water. I took of the tap from my mug and swallow my pills. I hoped that these pills would take away all my worries and emotions, i want to feel nothing i tought inside my head. I couldn't help to stare at my mug and see my reflexion withing the water left in the mug. I placed my mug on the tray next to my bed and sat at the edge of my bed. I stood up and faced the mirror as i slowly limped towards it. I can see a skinny 17 year old female, black hair that touched my middle back. Full plumped lips as pink as rasberry jam. Dark yet poor eyebrows and long eyelashes pointed downward that you can't tell how long the lenght of my eyelashes are. I stare at my dark chocolate eyes that seem to hide a light within... A hidden light closed after the incident. Everything became dark that day... Everyone mourned for over 4 months until they forgot everything... But not me and my sister in law... It's been over a year now and we still keep our lives shut from the world. We push people who seem to keep on living... And we understand each other... I mean how can't we? We lost the only thing important in our lives... My brother the thoughts of him always roamed around my mind every second of my life... He was always there for us. He knew how to captivate our hearts and keep us safe. He was loved by everyone, trusted, respected. He was my knight in shining armor. He taught me everything there is about my upcoming future, the dangers of the world and the hope and positivity it brings.

I stand for a solid minute and walk right off to take a cold shower... It takes me 30 minutes and i stop the water from running. I dry my hair and start to walk back to my room, i open my closet and put anything simple. I couldn't care less about my appearance, why should i? I could care less about what others think... There was only one person in this world that i would care about their opinions and they actually brought me good benefits in my life, but unfortunately that person is gone. I put my white long T shirt and blue jeans. I top it off with my white socks and white sneakers. I do tie my hair into a bun and grab my white hoodie and head off. Today like any other day, i run off straight out my door and grab my bike. I speed up my pedals sometimes... No always, hoping for a car to run me over. I arrive to school always 1 minute before the bell... I park my bike, chain it and head straight to my locker. I really dont socialize much... I mean why would i? I hate people. I have no one to trust. I place my books down and close my locker with my own forehead...

"Ow, fuck! Hey can you watch out next time" i say as i rub my forehead... Not wanting to interact with the person that had possibly purposely pushed me to my locker. I walk towards my class only to be stopped by the one person i remembered. Joon. His name. Joon the "prince" of this unholy school, he used to be my brother's little minion. He was always bullied by my other 3 elder brothers, but Henry always took care of him. Henry was always nice to joon, joon always looked up to henry the same way i always did.

"Yo haelee, it's me joon." he introduced.

My name is haelee... Park haelee. I'm 17 turning 18 next week. I'm the alpha's youngest and only daughter from the blue river pack. My brother, henry was next in line alpha but because of a stupid incident that included me in the middle causing his unwanted too early and quick death. It was my fault he died, but no one blamed me for it... Why?! I rather have everyone hate me and blame me then show pitty and concern for sucjlh a failure like me. Now both my parents were sick, and weakened. Having lost not just a valuable son, human being, but their soon to be alpha. Now who will be next to the throne? My brothers?! Give me a break, those 3 can't even tell which side is left and right without having to secretly create an "L" shape with their hands. Nope, they were hoping for i to find my mate and atleast become Luna... But i will never fall in love. They lsot all hope in me being able to understand that one day, my mate would become my new knight in shining armor, that He whoever that "lucky" guy was will break me out of my emotionless state and cure me. What a joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well ladies and gentlemen, this is the story. And upcoming chapters. I haven't found an exact person for any of you guys to have a full image of my character except for a drawing i had...

So

So... Let's just stick eith this one until i find a better image... Of an actual person perhaps... Either way. I will continue on. Please support me! Thank you!