Chapter 7

Misty POV
With David, the nice ambiance went away in this house. The first so beautiful long corridor now felt like a scene from a horror movie. Every second a ghost or a murderer could appear. That isn't so weird after all, looking at the circumstances. My sister died because of a monster after all. I don't know what David is doing, I don't know where he is, but I really want him to come back now. I'm scared.

I wake up from birds singing their songs. I must've fallen asleep apparently. Immediately I go upstairs, to make sure David is home already. His bedroom is empty. The bed is cold, the blanket untouched. He didn't return.

Maybe he will in a few hours? I'm probably just a bit too overprotective over this new dad of mine.  Of course he will come back, why would I doubt about that? To ignore my thoughts, I put on the television and watch some celebrity news. It's the lesser of two evils, I've nothing better to do. Suddenly, David's face appears on the screen. David's face, without all the scars and a bit younger, but obviously David.

"Former Bastille leadsinger Dan Smith has again been found injured in the wolves area in London Zoo. Unclear is what he did there. He's currently fighting for his life in the hospital, we'll keep you informed. A few years ago, Smith was injured in a similar situation. Shortly after, he quit the band."

So David is apparently a famous person called Dan Smith? It could be someone who just looks like David of course, but that would be a bit too accidentally. It would clarify all the scars in his face though, and also why he didn't return home. I'll just go to the hospital and make sure he's alright. I'm just wondering why on earth he would go to the zoo at midnight...

Hey guys!
Sorry it took me so long before uploading these three chapters! I had emotionally quite a bad time and to keep myself safe I forbid myself to write these depressing chapters. Now I'm fine and I'm back, with more joy in this story than ever before, so stay tuned!