Chapter 14

I wait for what feels like, hours. Man, he's such a pansy. It's not like I hit him super hard. I merely elbowed his nose. After a couple of minutes the bell for the next class rings. And I'm still standing, outside of the room of course. I didn't want to bother Mrs. Borrow. Or Mr. Letterman for that matter.
"You're still here?!" I look up and see Aaron.
"Of course, I am! You told me to stay put!"
"I didn't mean it literally! I was really angry at you. I didn't mean it. You're going to be late for you next class. I'll walk you."
"I think I'm fine." I can feel my face blushing. Having him walk me will only make me feel more embarrassed. I really wish I had first lunch right about now. If it wasn't the first day I would totally ditch my TA class.
"Hey!" He snaps his fingers in front of my face.
"What? Oh, I'm sorry."
"I know I'm dreamy, but that's no reason to stare while we're talking!"
"In your dreams, lover boy!" I walk off, hoping he doesn't follow me. I glance behind me and he's walking towards me. I pivot back towards him. "Why are you following me??"
"What, a guy can't walk to class? Plus here!" He hands over my textbooks, and binder. Which has Levi's face on it. "I think Levi is pretty cool too!" He jogs towards A hall.  Which is the same direction I'm going. After dropping off my stuff.
———————1 period later—————
"Ms. Silva can you come see me after class?"
"Yes Ms. Fukuhara!" She continues her lesson. If I was into food instead of music and gaming I would totally be a Culinary Art teacher. Ms. Fukuhara is the type of person who you can totally tell she's not the married life type. She's more of the 'I'm a lone wolf' type. I dunno. Maybe I'm the same way?
———————————————————
Author's note
I'm really sorry I was unable to publish this on Monday. I was sick and I have finals this week. Nothing is going as planned. It sucks. Next week should be a fun one though. I love you guys.
~Tiff