Arc 2

Pic is who ash look like without her cloak !!

Now i am in a room with that boy from earlier, and a blond boy that i will call pikatucho for know, and a  tall guy in a black suit, he looks like his in early  30's.
"What is your name? " the captain asked. First the boy with spiked hair said "My name is gon!!!" This is interesting, do I answer or no, i guess am going to answer " my name is ash 😄".

Kurapika p.o.v 

That girl isn't from this world she even don't look like one from our world is she a " my name is ash 😄" she said  wait her name is ash,  isn't that the name of  the devil's daughter ,  but if so that means there is still Kurta alive, " the name's kurapika " I answer then the tall man said " the name's leorio"  so what well the captain ask to know "gon your father is going right?" ash asked gon looked surprised "yes he is, how do you know him!!" he shouted " I just have my ways, that's all" she answered " okay....", gon slowly said, " then can you remove your cloak" "Mkay why not" she took of her cloak  showing a really beautiful and gorgeous, girl with demon princess clothe and "she is really cute wait what am I thinking kurpika focus"I mumbled to myself but she heard me.