?

Nahmir P.O.V

Me and Layla were sleeping and it was 4:15 a.m and she kept on kicking my legs bro I love her but I want her to stop kicking me. " Oh my lanta stop kicking me baby." I said and groaned. "Sorry baby my dream is going bad." She said. " oh it's okay it'll go away." I said while touching her hair. "Yeah and so that I can stop kicking you." She said with a laughter. "Yeah." I said with my cheesy ass smile.

"Aight let's sleep." I said. "Okay." She said. Then we went to sleep.

(5:45 a.m)

"You ready?" I asked. " I been ready." She said. " Damn my baby thick🤤🍑😍🤫👅." I said. "I know ." She said with a giggle. "Aye my bro u ready or what?" Jay said. "Dang yes." I said. Like he really didn't like waiting for real.

(Skip)

We was at school we was like 4 minutes late it was 7:39.
(Skip)
"You two are late." Mr.Wilson said. "Well uh we was busy." I said. "Busy doing what?" She asked. "Probably having a twosome haha." Some person blurred out. "Or maybe you was having a twosome." Layla said. Then others oohed. "Okay calm down Calm down." Ms.Wilson shouted she thought no one would hear or listen I don't know.

(Lunchtime)

Layla P.O.V

I saw Kayla running up to me with excitement she said " He he He he." Then I saw hickeys on her neck I saw like two hickeys. "Oh my goodness Kay what happened to u." I asked her. "Ooh Uh yesterday me and my man had a thing together then this happened while the thing happened." Kayla said.

"Woah." I said. " I know I'm a total ass baddie." Kayla shouted. Then some people were looking. "Dang Kayla is u high some people are looking at you." I whispered to Kayla. "I don't give a fudge I really don't care." Kayla said. "Okay so who is the man of yours." I said. " the dude that wanted to hit me up. He was really cute." She said. "Okay gotta go bye twin." She said. " bye." I said.

(Skip to after school)

Me and Nahmir were going back home

(Skip)

"What u wanna watch lul baby?" He asked. " I don't know what u wanna watch?" I asked. Then we just watched a random movie that both of us were interested in. Then Nahmir was scooting close to me then touched my waist. "I really really love you." Nahmir said. "Me too." I said. Then someone knocked on the door then banged on the door and I was like "damn.". "Lulu What u doing here?" Nahmir asked with a confused face.

"Can I have you back?" Lulu asked. "You could have before I had a new girl." Nahmir said. "Who tf is the new girl." "She is behind me." Nahmir said.

"Oh that girl the girl I made you trip before haha." She said. " Well guess what bitch it's already over." I shouted. "Oh really I wanna start this again?" Lulu shouted. "Calm down You two damn Lulu just go." Nahmir said saving his hands in front of her. "Bye hoe." I said. "Ugh." Lulu said. "I'm glad she is gone." Nahmir said.

(At school)

Nahmir was not feeling good so he couldn't come to school today. "Hey where is yo man?" Kayla asked. "He not feeling good so he couldn't come today." I said. "Oh it's okay" Kayla said.

(Skip)

In homeroom many people were looking at me like damn bro like u never seen me before. "Why are u guys looking at me like" I said with a confused ass face. "Where is he?" Someone asked. "He not feeling good today." I said. "Omg." I whispered to myself.

(Skip to 3rd period)

I was really bored the class the lesson was getting boring and whatever. "Hey you over here." Someone said. I was confused. Then,Nahmir texted me while I was in class