My lovely bae

Justin P.O.V

💗😈Young boy looking drippy like and comment✨😍

Liked by blasiann_layyyy niyahgotcurls and 2,300 others

Kaseysarifan Ouuu boy I see u😋✨😈

Niyahgotcurls✨👑King Justin

Blasiann_layyyy All mines all miness💗😋😍😛✨😈🎀

Kxng_justinn blasiann_layyyy Baby💗😋😈😍😘

"Justin where your grades let me see" Mom said.

I am like the A and B student.

"Oohh keep up the good work" Mom said.

A is $20 B is $15 B- is $5.

"You snell awful Kaden take a showrr" I said. "Uh boy what about you u havent took a shower either" he said.

"Uh excuse me buh I took my shower so yeah" I said then laughed while walking away.

(Later)

I went over to Layla house cuz I wanted to

"You came" Layla said. "You knew I was coming" I asked. "Duhh baby u said when u were bored u come here" she said.

"Oh" I said.

Layla P.O.V

I took a video of him on Snapchat and typed

With him😍💗😛👅

Then I posted it. "What u posted" he asked then he grabbed my phone.

"Woah many people be texting you when you busy or sun" he said with a cute smile.

"Yeah." I said. "This curly hair so soft and sexy" he said with a cute voice.

"Yeah" I said. "Theres a party and its happening tonight wanna go" I asked him. "Sure" he said. "Okay its starts at 7" I said.

(Later)

I looked cute today👅💗😈😘

(at the party)

"Woah bestfriend I see u" Kai said. "Thanks I see u too" I said. Then, Justin came.

"Dang my baby fine show em baby" he said. I turned around and stuck my tongue out.

Then the song Woosah by Jeremih came out.

"Really" I said as I saw Kai running away. "Wannaa dance" Justin asked. "Yea" I said. Then we started dancing and dacning and then we went to some room.

"You can start making out now" some person said then they left the room and the door was open.

"You want to" Justin asked. "Leave?" I asked. "No bby makw out" he said. "Oh......sure" I said. Its because im not that kind of person that does that now.

Then we started kissing and kissing and touching each other and stuff.

(Later)

(At home)

It was 6:30 in the morning and I sneakily went upstairs and no one caught me til my mom saw me.

"Why are you wearing that when its almost 7 am" she asked. "Uh I was trying on new clothes" I said. "Oh okay" she said. And I realized there was school.

"Let's go kiddos" Dad said. I quickly changed into my school clothes which was anythingnwe wanted to wear but appropiate.

(At school)