Chapter 3

As the sun fills the air in the house and the dust glistens like glitter my eyes open to another day except i'm still on the couch like I was when I fell asleep last night and Leo still lies silently next to me his arm swaying off the couch. I try to scoot away so I don't wake him up finally after I get off of the couch, I walk upstairs and grab some clean clothes to change into. After i'm done changing I walk back down stairs and find Leo crying again his cheeks bright red from his tears. I walk up to him and sit down, he looks at me his eyes look like a rough uneven dark gray instead of his usual glassy gray.

"What's wrong Leo?"

"Nothing just leaving me alone I don't want to talk about it."

"I know something is wrong because one you said you didn't want to talk about it and two you've been crying sence last night. Just tell me what's wrong."

"I said I don't want to talk about it Mars."

"Leo I want you to take a deep breath okay, then I want you to relax and let everything go. You can tell me about it,  you can trust me alright."

"Alright fine I'll tell you." He takes a deep breath and relaxes.

"It started eleven years ago, when people began to stop beliveing in Fairy tales and our kind began to get sick or weak and crumble into dust. I was young and didn't understand, Luna and I were playing in the garden when her mother and my father came outside and took us in. My mother was very ill and our parents were very close at the time, she was on the verge of dying. She looked at me and whispered "Leo youknow I don't wish to leave you but it's my tie I love you and your fater will take care of you. I just want you to know that this will be over soon and that after I die anyone who betreys you will be harmed, I will protect you no matter what. I love yo...." Those were her last words and I made a promise that day that anyone who stopped or didn't believe in Fairy tales would die. I would kill every single person so I wouldn't loose anyone ever again. Soon after the death of our fallen, when I was fourteen it happened again. Luna's parents both died, my father past away when I was thirteen from depression and she broke down, she went crazy became unstable that's why I had to kill her. I don't have anyone left, i'm all alone but I have you know your all I have left. I just realized that, I can't loose you."

"You won't loose me Leo I promise."

"All promises will be broke and all that are broken will be venged."

I lean over and kiss him gently on the cheek, then smile. He stops crying and looks at me, eyes wide and shocked. Oh crap! Oh crap, crap, crap! Did I really just do that? I didn't did I? He grabs my waist and pulls me closer pressing his lips against mine. I jump, then pull back trying to catch my breath. Not even thinking I grab his hand and drag him upstairs with me. He smiles and stops. Pressing me aganinst the wall and kissing my neck my breathing speeds up and becomes heavier with every passing moment. The air heats up and breathing becomes harder once again I pull back. We run up the rest of the way and slam the door, but then nothing we just stop and lay on our backs facing each other.

"What?"

"I kinda just thought of something. If i'm a dragon what are you."

"I have no clue what you're talking about."

"I do though, you see and understand everything I do which either means you're a dragon, unicorn or a see-er. There is no way your a see-er because I wouldn't have let you follow me and you would've known I was a dragon from the start. So your either a dragon or a unicorn."

"Or i'm human and your just crazy."

 "No way your definently not human."

"Why does it matter what I am if i'm anything?"