Chapter 1 The Last Day

"KKAEBSOOOONG!~~" as Sammy's alarm rang.

"Ok! I'm up" as Sammy directly rise up from bed and goes to the bathroom to prepare.

"Oh my! Last day of classes finally!" Sammy said to herself. "Better prepare now." she continued.

Sammy 19 who is a business administration student has been studying hard to make her parents proud of her.

She's already in her junior year of her degree program.

"Sammy, get down right now! Your breakfast is ready." as Sammy's mother said.

"Ok just gettin ready up!" Sammy replied.

She went downstairs all dressed up and ready for school. As she was eating, she watched TV.

After having her breakfast she directly put her plate in the kitchen sink and bid goodbye to her mom.

As soon she arrived in her school, she proceeded to he first class and

her friends directly greeted.

"Hey Sammy, have you heard? The lists of Dean's Listers has already been out" said Daisy.

"Really? How would we know if we are one of them?" Sammy replied.

"Our seniors said its set by a schedule. We should go to our department by 4:00" Daisy replied.

"Oh Okay! We should go there by then" Sammy replied.

That news wasn't a bother anymore to Sammy. Who cares anyways? I've been top 7 ever since freshman so its no big news to me. as she murmurs in her head.

"DIIIING-DIIIIIIING!!!!" as the school bell rang. It was 4:00 in the afternoon and their class proceeded directly to the department.

"Knock, knock!" as the juniors knock on the office of their dean. All of them went inside together.

"Juniors here are the dean listers. In the rank of 10th we have Stacey." and all of them aplauded and as it goes on until

"and the 1st rank goes to Sammy Evans." Sammy was in shock when her name was called as the 1st.

As she went nearly to her dean to get the certificate she murmurs in her head. Wh---aaaaat? I'm 1st wow!  Whats this ? I can't believe it. Oh my!!!!!

She got the certificate and was wearing a big smile since then.