Chapter 3 The Permission

Dear Ms. Sammy Evans,

      Good Day! This is Mr. Park from the Samsung Electronics. My attention was called when your department has e-mailed as about you. We, the Samsung Electronics would like to have you in our company as soon as possible. Given you the position of manager in our company in the employee department. As soon as you arrived here in Korea a service is waiting for you. Thank you!

                                              Mr. Kim Park

                                                    CEO

Sammy was reading this happily as soon as she arrived home. When she arrived at home her mother wasn't around.

I wonder how will mom react to this? Would she allow? I hope so. Wow! What a blessings I have received. Its gonna be in Korea. Would I be able to meet EXO there? Hopefully, but I have to do my best so that I could graduate and would not waste my time there. Sammy murmured to herself.

Sammy's mom arrived.

"Mom, I have something to tell you" Sammy said in a sudden.

''Oh, what is it dear?'' she replied.

"I'll be going to Korea. I have to take my practicum there'' Sammy said.

"I know" Sammy's mom said "You do?" Sammy asked.

"Of course, your dean has informed me that they asked my permission first before you." Sammy's mom replied.

"I didn't agree at the beginning of you going to Korea because I would miss you a lot. But then I've realized your 19 years old you have your own ways and your big enough to stand for yourself so I did say yes and going to Korea was your ultimate dream. So there's no way of me stopping you chase your dreams" Sammy's mom replied.

Sammy hugged her mom tightly and said

"Thanks Mom! I promise I will work hard and I won't let you down"

"I know you won't. So take of yourself there then okay?" she said.

"I will mom, I will." Sammy replied.

Sammy went to her room directly and prepared her stuffs. She would be leaving 1 week from now.