Chapter4

"Yes Jackson, we cant get together get it WE CAN'T ANY MORE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANT THIS SITUATION, RIGHT?"
"Look, i don't mean everything, Crystal please i love you and i want you back"
"You want me back? My standards Jackson you make it higher and my trust to you is gone so make it back, make it be full i cant just let you go in my heart again and you will break my heart to go away so please i don't want to talk anymore"and i go past him to the exit before i saw his tear drop the same time as mine

Im here now at our apartment, i mean my apartment for real i want to leave in this apartment and our memories every time i open this door i saw all of our memories and in that 7years of him being my boyfriend good thing we don't marriage yet
If we marriage looks like all my money will be for nothing. But I'm still thankful that i met him and his family.
For 7years i saw our memories when we are together in this room laughing and talking about the young us but every time i remember or memories i feel guilty like why, why do i do that?, why do i have to be a "FAKE LOVER" even i was a fake lover but why do i fell in love with that guy?

13 Earlier

Being a 13 years old and 8grader student a hard life well everyone relate on our school they called me "NUMBER ONE PLAYGIRL"well yes I'm a play girl, KPOP FAN, PLAY GIRL, STUPID GIRL, NO ONE thats me , well I'm not "no one"
When my ma'am say "Do on Poem BUT DO NOT COPY FROM ENTER NET OR ELSE!" So i write this

The Stupid Girl

A stupid Girl just appeared in the dark
And die the end

-By:Crystal Veronica Angel Mendoza

And expectedly i got -F well i deserved it. when i recite this in the front of my classmate they all laughs even me!
My mom say Mendoza is a big name well you'll know. We have the biggest book company in the world and me the stupid girl my mom even say this " you really is a stupid girl, you will bring our compony down crystal,you cant even manage your room what if you will take over our company? Crystal pls, be responsible"
And me is like WHO CARE(my mom) and FIY i don't take over our company but being a child star is good enough right?
Im CYSTAL VERONICA ANGEL MENDOZA THE MOST FAMOUS AND RICH CHILD STAR
well being a star is BAD when i woke up i always look at my window but i always see a lot of people and reporter outside our gate and our guard always say them go away so my mom say "crystal pls resign being star" so i resign being a billionaire is not good tho and i start being a blogger and  a Kpop album interview in my room my bookshelf is full of albums i even study hangul and live to Korea for 5 years and blog there, meet many Idols and star and un expectedly they know me thats a good start tho and have a boy friend there like JYP, BIGHIT, YG, SM, Cube, Maroo, BRAND NEW MUSIC, and Pledis Trainees thats no big deal and i even called my self play girl when i go back to America i started to have almost 2digit Exes but when i met this guy named Kim Jackson Chan i almost fail to be a play girl and we had our first selfie and he say he will make our first selfie to be in a big frame and place it to there house in Korea. In his face he looked like trainee so i asked him "Are you a trainee in Korea?"
"Before i got eliminated and resign I'm from JYP almost to be a member of GOT7" and he wink well WOW And i "FLIRT" well we will not gonna be together i will live in Korea and live there find a nice person to live with and yeah thats it thats my life when i reach 20+ i wish but i already met a lot of nice person my exes they are a nice person even Jung kuk  I'm not sure is it Jungkook well he been my ex for 2 years until now and be friend with Taehyung am i right? Im not pretty sure and yeah i met Tzuyu of twice before she debut i'm on there first and latest concert i had to support my friend Im on the VIP section and my longest boyfriend is Park Jimin there I'm sure i search his name and see his handsome face oh my goodness I'm in love can i have him back? Please. oh and Beakhun of Exo oh my god he's the best well......

«TO MUCH IS BAD BUT LESS IS BAD SO BE EXACT»

AUTHOR:Noona_29922095
PLEAS FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORY AND PLEASE FOLLOW
unnie_952196
natalia9246