CHAPTER 04

JIMIN'S POV

i let her sleep in my House tonight. Not bad right ? Yes , i have crush on her so this is my Chance.

Im always looking at her in the Mirror. Damn she's so gorgeous.
And something caught my Attention. While i am driving her boobs was bumping. Shit i can't control my Hormones now.
My body needs her.

We are now in Front of my House. Then we enter inside.
"You living alone here?" Eunbin asked.
"yes why?" i smirked
"uhhm nothing" she looked down.

My hormones ugh. I can't control this i took a gaze in her Body, legs, butt, uhh so perfect.

I pull her shoulders and i pin her into the wall.

"what are you doing ?" her eyes are widen.
"sorry baby my body needs you" i wispered to her.
I kissed her lips , and luckily she respond. Uhh Jungkook was right she's a good kisser. My hands roam around her body. My body is heating up.
I carry her and her legs wrapped around my waist. Uhh yes that's it good job baby girl
I put her in a sofa and our kiss still going.
I bit her lip to enter my tounge to her and she open it and i put my tounge inside her.
"uhh" she moaned. When i carresed her breast. She break the kiss and took a deep breath. She push me and she sit on my lap.
She start to unbuttoning my long sleeves and my hands was carresing her ass. She kissed me passionately on my Neck.
I just feel my member is growing.
She stop. "WHY ?" i asked her.
She stood up and fix herself. Im sleepy goodnight. Eunbin says and she left
Ugh ! I was frustated to what her did. But i rush to the  CR i just do myself job , i started pumping my Cock and i moaned at her name. Ugh i'll sue you.

___________________________________

-coco🌷
03/14/18