CHAPTER 06

EUNBIN'S POV

--2hrs ago--

Atlast !! We finished. But still.. I feel awkward because im with Jungkook. He looked at me and he asked something.
" Where is your House ?"  "uhmmm.."
"You don't have house i guess" Jungkook sequeled.
Huh ?? How did he know ?!!!
"Am i right" Jungkook said. "No, your left" i Replied to him
And then he look at me in Death gaze.
Hehe he's cute when annoyed. Ops
"So..Where are you going now ? After this?"
"i don't know..." i said to Him.
"But you can stay here" Jungkook whisper to my ear and i feel his warm breath to my neck.  "uhhm -- no ahh sorry" i took away his hands away from me.
This makes me shiver.
"okay" Jungkook said, he stand up and open the door signal that i can go now.
I just look at him. And he's not even look at me once.

-
-
-

Now, im walking alone here it's so Dark. I heard some footsteps and i think someone's following me. I run, my tears are running on my cheeks.
Someone grab my shoulder
"Do you think you can escape from me. ?" A man said & he is in influence of Alcohol .
"PLEASE !! LET ME GO!!" i begged at him
I start to shout but he cover my mouth
"Don't try, no one can hear you here" The man touch my Cheeks and down to my neck. I cried and can't do anything. I can't defend myself because he's to strong. JUNGKOOK HELP ME.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Eunbin left, and sit on my Sofa. Ugh i really miss her. I still love you Eunbin.
I get my phone and remove the charger. And i watch T.V
Wait... I feel very uncomfortable right now. Just like something going to happen wrong ?
I went outside and i guess  im going to follow eunbin. I go to the direction where she is.
"HELP" i heard that someone is shouting.
I rush and follow where the voice is coming from.
WHAT THE F*CK
I saw eunbin and a man trying to kiss her, eunbin keep pushing away this heartless man . I was so shocked
I run and i punch this Bastard. I keep punching him till the blood is in my Hands now.
"Jungkook stop, let's go !! Let's just leave him alone" Eunbin pulls me and her face was full of tears.
My heart crashed when i saw her in that condition.
I pull her for a Hug. And she keeps crying
"shhh everythings okay now, i'll be here to protect you" i said to Eunbin while carresing her hair.

___________________________________

-coco🌷
-03/17/18