The Mansion

Warning: cussing down there.

***********************************************

{Rosetta's POV}

I am here, child.

I looked up to see Sonnance with a weird elf looking boy. What was she doing with a filthy male?! I looked at the boy who has beaten me. It was infuriating. To be beaten by a mere human male. These sorry excuses for mortality. I was imagining the various ways I have and will destroy these insects. A half-smile formed in my face. Yes, a man-hater, that's exactly what I was. My skin shivers in disgust when I get touched by these disgusting things. They were like cockroaches. Exactly, like cockroaches. The way they scuttle around dirtying the world that should rightly be ruled by women.

Jeffrey

That voice was as eerie as it can get. I heard rustling beside the tree that I was pinned in and saw a pin-striped suited leg. I followed the leg up and up to see. . . Nothing, it was too dark between the branches to make out its face. Although I could see it was white. Whiter even than the cockroach that pinned me here.

"What the hell, Slenderman?" He pouted, "I haven't even reached my kill limit."

It is because you let the family escape. This human is not in our watchlist.

Jeff looked mad. I smirked. "Don't be too happy." He growled. "We have to kill you. After all, you've seen us. We also have to kill this, Sonnance, you speak of."

My sister squeaked. I screeched, "YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING MY SISTER. YOU M*THRFCKNG C*CK SUCKING BALL LICKING ASSWIPE!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone stared at me. My sister wasn't surprised, she already knew I had a very colorful vocabulary.

Ben coughed, "Uhh, Slendy. Maybe we shouldn't kill them. I mean, these two aren't like the prey we have. They're... They're kinda like us."

"Like you males. Don't insult me." I spat.

I could see Sonnance whisper something on his ear. He seemed to have come to a conclusion. "Slendy, these are the Femme Fatale sisters we've been seeing on the news."

Slenderman stepped forward. I could now see he was faceless in addition to being too damn tall and white. He wasn't a human. I could feel his 'eyes' sizing us up.

Ah, the infamous Femme Fatale sisters. With the 53 deaths in the all-boys school? Yes. Yes, I can see what you mean Ben. He talked to us. Would you children be willing to become Creepypastas? You don't have a place to stay, do you? Stay with us at the mansion.

Sonnance nodded eagerly. I, however, wasn't so accepting.

Sonnance talked to me, "I'm tired of living in the open. I don't want to be bait anymore. I want a bed of my own. I'm coming with them."

When her face sets that way, nothing can stop her. I saw Ben smile. No way was I letting her go somewhere without me to protect her from these repulsive things. I agreed reluctantly."now, would any of you fuckheads get me down here?" I was starting to black out. Pain was nothing to me. Mere hindrances. Though the blood loss was going to my head.

"Let her stay there." Jeff whined. I heard Slenderman hiss. "Alright. Alright." He raised his hands in defeat. I tried to grab my daggers from him when I got down. He playfully raised them above my head.

"Give it back, Pacman." I growled. I've had too much of this. How the hell was he fine after the slashes I gave him while I'm here bleeding profusely. Speaking of that. As I tried to reach my daggers. I blacked out for real this time. The last thing I saw was his unnatural smile and his bright green eyes. I hope to God I won't remember this when I wake up.

{Jeff's POV}

AAAAHHHH!!!! She's kissed me!!!

Wait. Why am I panicking? She just fainted. We both fell on the ground. She slid to my shoulder. Her mask falling out. Her head perfectly fitting the arch of my neck. I could feel her warm breath on my ear. Why the hell was it making my spine feel like it was being electrified?

"Little help, Slenderp?" I managed to say.

She's your responsibility Jeff. I told you not to call me that.

I carried her on my shoulder. I could feel the shapely legs under her long knee-length skirt. I blushed a bit. This was not part of my comfort zone.

---------------le' timeskip brought to you by cookies----------------

{Sonnance POV}

Needless to say, I needed to sit down after that Slenderman teleported us here. I could only remember a dark forest surrounding a clearing and this hulking Victorian-style manor.

I shall introduce you to the others when you feel better, Sonnance. Don't worry about Rosetta. Dr. Smiley will be here in a while. I doubt me and EJ can help at this point. Ben, her room is on the 3rd floor. 2nd to the last on the right.

I nodded. I knew we can trust them. Even if my sister doesn't show it. Wait, her mask fell. No, she shouldn't wake up yet. I have to warn them.

*********************************************

Man, that was colorful. She almost barfed rainbows. LoL

please, comment, vote and share. Thanks!!!

puh-lease.

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan