The Other Half

{Jeff's POV}

Slendy made me guard that woman. We were at the basement. The basement actually had 3 rooms. A holding room, where we sometimes have fun with our prey. The generator/incinerator room where we take the bodies when we finish with them. And this room was the FUN room. Dr. Smiley and EJ are the usual ones here. It looked like a demented version of a hospital Operating Room. The victim will only see shadows and blood and bloody instruments and severed body parts and did I mention blood on just about every surface in this place?

Rosetta, was it? I sighed, maybe I could kill her before she wakes up? Tell Slendy it was self-defense. Grinning, I raised my knife.

And don't try to kill her, Jeff. I heard him from upstairs.

I groaned. . . Mind-reading. Her breathing has evened out now. Her warm breath turning into mist in this cool room. Now, I could see why she wanted to wear that mask. From her forehead, down to the line that I thought was part of a spider leg, there was a crack. I started tracing the crack. Not just any crack mind you. The crack made her look like a fine porcelain doll. With her clear, pale skin and shiny eyes. If she wasn't breathing I'd have thought she was a life-sized doll. The crack looked as black as night with spots of glowing red. Like there was lava boiling under her very skin. Coupled with her reddish orange hair and onyx black eyes, these were just awesome combinations. It made her look badass. As my finger reached the middle of her scar, she moaned and made a small smile. Cute. I blushed. What the hell was happening to me?

She opened her eyes slowly. Saw me and I saw a very familiar emotion in her eyes. She screamed in terror and punched me. She caught me in the nose. So, I strapped her on the operating table. LJ was the one who actually put the straps here. He wanted to see his playmates squirm. I was holding my bleeding nose. She was screaming in fright. Saying things like, "Let me go. Don't hurt me. Etc."

I heard a flurry of steps outside and saw Slendy with Dr. Smile. If possible, she cried louder. Literally cried. Tears streaming down her face. Who was this woman? What happened to her fighting spirit?

"I didn't do anything!" I raised my hands, blood in my nose dripping.

Dr. Smile muttered sheepishly, "Let me help her?"

No, Smile. She's a Creepypasta now.

"Oh." He nodded and injected her with anesthesia. "Nice make-up Jeff. Bloody nose suits you."

"Shuddup."

"Slendy!" Sonnance came bounding in.

Yes, child?

"Rosetta, she's also androphobic." she gasped, breathless.

I understand.

I looked at them, "andrbo-wut?"

"Means she's scared of men." Dr. Smile answered. He was already stitching her cuts. I was proud to say some were deep. Unfortunately, I haven't gashed any organs.

"Why wasn't she scared when she fought me?"

Sonnance added, "Her mask makes her split-personality come."

"Where is it then? So, I can break it."

Sonnance shrugged, "She summons it, I think. And before you think of even breaking it. She'd have broken your hands by now."

"I'd love to see her try again." I stepped towards her. She hid behind Slendy.

Jeff. Slendy threatened.

----------------------------------le' timeskip brought to you by cookies--------------------

{Jeff's POV}

It's been a few days and that woman still hasn't woken up. Too bad Slendy and Sonnance were always keeping a close watch on her. But now, it was my chance to get her. Sonnance and Ben were out on some kind of gaming convention. Who knew the chick would be another game geek like Ben? <no offense> Slendy was out stalking someone. Everyone else was busy downstairs. I grinned and sauntered inside her room. Locked. No problem. I broke her lock with the point of my blade.

Entering slowly, I stared at her just in case she might wake up any second.

"Go to sleep." I whispered gleefully. I locked my knife and. . . She loked dead. She was so pale. I held her hand. Cold. She looked peaceful in death. But I wasn't gonna let that get in the way of my fun. When the knife was near enough in her face I stopped. The knife misted over. I tried again with the knife closer to her nose. Misted again. She was still breathing. I felt over her neck. Nothing. Only one more thing to check. I doubtfully put my ear over her chest.

There! Barely imperceptible! Thump. Thump. Thump. I could feel it. Her heart was beating slowly as if trying to preserve its life by beating slowly. Knowing it had only a few seconds left. But gradually, in a few more seconds, it crashed in a massive blow of speed. I jumped up. Then jumped back when I saw her eyes were open and staring at me. She yelped and punched me.

In the nose.

"AGAIN!!!!! ARE YOU FRICKIN' KIDDING ME?! YOU PUNCHED ME AGAIN!"

She hid under her sheets.

JEFFREY WOODS!!!