Chapter 1

*Hello, I am really sorry for the big late with the update. I was having problems with my wi-fi. But I promise to do everything this won't happened again. Here is the first chapter and I hope you will like it. And sorry for the bad english. And thank you for reading.*

*****

The sound of ringing alarm sounded the room of the young blond girl who was currently struggling with a last effort to keep her dream. She slowly reached out and turned off the ringing clock. Her body longed for another five minutes of sleep. That was all she wanted now, but of course like everything else in life, it was impossible to sleep. Stopping the alarm the girl turned over count of mind from ten to one, and when she get the smallest number in her imaginary timer took a deep breath and ran her hands to her eyes and rubbed them lazily. The girl put her hands down the side of her body and pushed them up to get up her body. Already taken a sitting position, she uncovered her body and slide her feet by the end of the bed, stepping lightly on the soft carpet in her room, the young girl ran her left hand to her right wrist and pulled the violet ribbing located on it, putting it ahead her fingers in strong solutions to open the ribber. She raised her both hands and quickly gathered her hair in a tail, biting it with a rubber band. Then, she get out of bed and went to brown wardrobe, which was located at the end of her room, she opened it and pulled out from inside a dark blue suit and two-piece white cotton shirt. The girl quickly took off her pajamas, which consisted of a simple T-shirt and shorts and wear the new clothes. Now ready to outfit, she picked up the phone and headset, bottle of water and headed for the door, and went out of her, quietly crept along the hall and outside the house. Coming out of the beige building, she took a deep breath, put the headphones in her ears, and include music, then a slow rhythm started running in the gray and cold asphalt. She greatly hated to perform this activity, but had no choice because it was one of the commands of her "dearest" brother who she hated with all her heart. The boy was ordered to her three times a week to run at least two miles route, built by him, just to keep her body, such as he like it. But besides getting up early and heavy physical labor, on the one hand the girl was liked to run. Somehow, she managed to help her clear her mind and forget for a moment the pitiful existence. Another thing she like in that early activity was the fact that little remained for herself, something she refused during the rest of the day. Those three days were the only ones in which she can listen to the music that she loved. It is rarely attributed the event to listen. Always to be reckoned with others and their style of music only exception is small workouts.

After almost an hour race with the cold air, she finally was standing outside her house. The girl stopped the music, get the headphones off and slowly walked to the front door. Entering the house. the blondie was greeted by the radiant face of her mother, a middle-aged owner of the same blond hair, blue eyes and exquisite smile that had donated and her daughter. She currently putting on her shoes because it was time to go to work.

"Good morning, honey, how was the practice?" - The woman kindly asked her daughter, already hard pressed her into her arms. The girl hugged and nodded her head buried in the shoulder of her mother. After a few seconds of parental love, the woman stepped away from the girl. - "Honey, I have to go. Go get ready for school and please wake up your brother so you don't late again." - She added, taking her jacket and her handbag from the cabinet located near the front door. The girl nodded again, smiled faintly and waved to her mother when she left the house, then the girl took off her shoes and quickly went to her room, trying to avoid her father not want to go through the same procedure again.

Entering the room, she took off the clothes that were on her, took a new one and headed to the bathroom in her room. She put her clothes on the rack in the bathroom, locked the door, took off her underwear and her hair down and went into the shower turning off the hot water and letting it lavished her little body. The girl wasn't going to wake her brother, as her mother had told because it would have spend another scandal of her.