Boyfriend

As always I'm at the couch with my unnies talking bout' life. We're talking about how's schools doing blalala and stuff I mean you know what I mean.

"Guys I have something to tell you..." Sana unnie said and we all look at her. Something's fishy going on here. "What is it unnie?" Dahyun unnie asked. "Well... I have a boyfriend" Sana unnie confessed as me and the other unnies frozed. She have a BOYFRIEND? "Sana I have to ask you something" Nayeon unnie said. "What is it?" Sana said "Who is this lucky guy who stole your heart?" Nayeon unnie asked. We all look at Sana unnie dead in the eyes. Oh! Wanna ask why we're doing this? Hehehe cause there's a rule of us having boyfriend! We must have one after we finish graduating to high schools dn collage! Sana unnie is still i n her last year of collage but that doesn't mean she can have a boyfriend. "Well..... He's Taehyung" Sana unnie said. Sorry but I ship bangtwice! If you like bangtwice them it's ok but if you don't then that's still ok. "Ok..." Jihyo unnie said. Me and the other unnies except Sana gathered together.

"Should we get the shotgun?" I asked
"What? No!" Chaeyoung unnie said "What should we do about the guy?" Jihyo unnie ask. "Lock him up?" Dahyun unnie suggested "I agree!" I said "Hmm... Nah I think we'll need the shotgun" Momo unnie said. "What? No! We'll kill him!" Jeongyeon unnie said. "Let's just spy on them and try to ruin their relationship" Jihyo unnie said and we all agreed.

We all look back at Sana unnie who is smiling on her phone screen while texting someone. Must be him. "So Sana me and the others will go to the mall to buy groceries and can you like... You know? Stay here and gaurd the house?" Nayeon unnie said "hm? Oh sure!" Sana unnie replied. Me and the others went to our room and get dressed. After that we all headed out leaving Sana unnie behind.

                --At the park--

"So let's make a plan!" Nayeon unnie said. "Me and Jeongyeon will stalk Taehyung on the phone while Jihyo, Momo and Dahyun you guys are in the same collage as Sana right?" Nayeon unnie asked the others. "Yes we are!" Momo unnie said "So you guys keep an es on Taehyung and Sana" Nayeon unnie said. "Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Y/n you guys distract Taehyung from everything and keep those two busy and not make them see each others" Nayeon unnie said. "Ok unnie!" I said and then we all discussed about the plan. Few hours later we all ate and went home.

                   --At home--

As we entered the house we see 2 pairs of shoes from a boy. Is Sana unnies boyfriend here? I went to the kitchen and grab a drink while the other unnies went to their room. I walled to the living room. As I was  walking I look at the couch and saw a alien figure sitting next to my Sana unnie. Wtf?? I walked to the front of the couch and see a very attractive dude with my unnie. Damg he's hot! No wonder Sana unnie is dating him. "Oh! Annyeongsayo! I'm Kim Taehyung! You're Unnie's boyfriend! And are you Tzuyu?" The man said. Me? Tzuyu? Dude we don't even look a like! "Umm no. I'm Im Y/n!" I said and then left.

I need to sleep now so I'll finish this tomorrow! And the whole story of being overprotective rn is me 😂 I don't want my little sisters to date someone so early!