copyrights/warnings (YOU NEED TO READ THIS BEFORE HAND)

Warning's

IF THIS SEEMS RUDE SORRY BUT READ THIS OVER BEFORE STARTING MY STORY SO WE HAVE NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS. ALSO IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF ON THIS PART YOU COULD COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME THAT YOU READ THROUGH THIS AND YOU UNDERSTAND. 

If we get 10 comments for this we'll update the prologue's ASAP (Probably two or three day's so that its perfect)

This book will contain Foul Language and Sexual containt. I'll put warnings right befor the books gets sexual so that some reader's can skip to the next part if they want. 

I usaually write a chapter and look over it to find the most visible errors I can find but I don't read word for word to find all the error's sorry so if you find one please let me know but don't over do it because I will block you from comments I really don't want Spam comments.

And Yes some of my updates will be short because a lot of the time I sit at my computer and start writing then post when I finish just to get an update out. SO NO COMPLAINING.

If you leave rude comments or start advertising your/your friends stories in my comment sections I will block you from commenting.

If you start complaining about grammar and spelling again I will blick you.

I'll only give out one warning per reader about comments or rude behavior if you don't listen I'll block and report you.

I'm only telling you this because I've seen how rude people can get and I won't stand for that kind of stuff in my comments.

As for comments DO NOT SPAM my comments. DO NOT leave short comment such as "UPDATE, UPDATE NOW, OR IF YOU TELL ME THAT MY UPDATE IS TO SHORT, EXT." They will be deleted and they wont count for when I ask for a vote or comment mininum before I update the next chapter.

If I set a vote and comment limit for my next update I WILL NOT update before that goal has been met.

FINALLY, I work really hard on my stories there fore they are all under the copyrights law. So please let me know if you find anyone copying my work on this sight or anyother reading/writing sites you visit so I can take action. Also if you read my stories and have the guts to take my work and use it as your own please know that I will find out and I will Take All the Action I can against you.

THE ALPHA'S HIDDEN BOND

Copyright © 2014 by Carli&Alexis/SailtyButSweet

All rights reserved. Except for review, the reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without written permission of the author Carli&Alexis/ SailtyBut Sweet

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locations is entirely coincidental.