☆Chapter Six: When Bad Things Happen☆

BONUS CHAPTER

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WILL BE IN DULCE’S POV (WHOOP WHOOP LOL) ^_^

Dulce:

                It's been about two weeks since I severed the bond that I shared with River and to be truthful I wasn't handling it very well, my wolf had gone completely haywire. She was freaking out, whimpering and clawing at my skull; even though she'd been the one talking for me when the bond was severed. I couldn't blame her though, it was gut wrenching, and every time I saw him I couldn't look for too long. The worst part is that I found out that he was my Art Teacher. There were multiple teachers that taught Art classes at the Academy but somehow he was the in charge of mine. He'd just been out the few days that I had skipped.

                Then damned Rourke was my biology teacher, I know that he hate’s my guts and the feeling was very much mutual. Kingston was trying his best to get me to tell him what was wrong, but I had made the point crystal clear that it wasn't in his best interest to try and press me on the issue.

                Marlana was gone apparently she'd just disappeared and no-one seemed to know what happened to her. I didn't care, she was just a whore. There were plenty of rumors circling the Academy that she’d found her bound and left River, but I couldn't tell the truth from the rumors anymore.

                Taking a deep breathe I look around and finding that I had already finished the seven mile run that the new gym teacher had instructed us to do. He was an elderly Wolf, but man he was a slave driver. He was sitting in the gym when I opened the door, but he had someone else there with him, someone that shouldn't be bothering me anymore. I glare at him before I walking forward right past him, but I felt him walking to catch up with me. I had gotten around to the girls locker room when he stopped me.

Blocking the door so that I couldn’t enter the locker room.

                His eyes were filled with something like remorse but I couldn’t really tell. His light golden brown hair was up in a fo-hawk. He had bags around his eyes and I felt a twinge of satisfaction about that, he hadn't been sleeping well and it served his dumbass right. He'd been doing this for the past week and at the beginning I had been so numb that I just brushed him off. But now in place of the numbness there was anger and hurt. All emotion that I still had to feel. I just wanted him to leave me alone. Though he didn't seem to get the picture, even after I had wiped my hands clean of him.

"What the f*ck do you want River?!" I growled at him.

"Please listen to me Dulce," he pleads with me and I chuckled. Looking at him, he was pathetic.

"What’s to be said? That you want me back? Do you think I’ll forgive you like everything is fine now that Marlana is gone?" I asked him my voice dripping with venom.

"I want a second chance Dulce! Please!" He takes my hand and holding it in his making me I look at him.

I glared my mind clear and my heart cold.

"A Second chance? A f*cking second chance River are you serious? Where the hell was my FIRST chance when you were with Marlana? Where was the sympathy for me? What did I get River?! I got NOTHING! Nothing! I wouldn't give you a second to waste my time!" I yelled at him my voice echoing off the walls.

I was thankfully no-one was in here with us other than the old man.

"Dulce, I know I've done you wrong far too many times, but I want to get to know you," he tells me his hand still on mine and I felt the faint feelings of warmth creeping into my body.