END

This song is tolerable? I guess. I don't really like the Music video but sure.....

So is this one?

But BTS is better in my opinion.

Well, since I'm gonna take this book down for being a colossal bitch, I wanted to say sorry?

This is actually really genuine and sincere and I kinda really... well probably don't give a fuck if you don't accept this apology. Because I'm still apologizing at the end of the day.

I apologize for all of the things that I've commented and/or posted. Sorry for actually calling Corbyn "dyslexic" when he actually is really smart.

And I've met all of the boys before when ... KEY WORD : WHEN I was a limelight and beanz. And honestly, both fandoms are toxic and have issues. I just moved on to the army because well you know- they weren't really as problematic.

And all of you beanz and limelights can really shut the hell up, saying that "oh well we've don't nothing to you" ever since BTS won the iHeartRadio Awards all three fandoms have been at each other's throats so don't come at me like I was the only one doing this.

BEANZ were attacking LIMELIGHTS.

LIMELIGHTS were going after BEANZ for talking smack.

BOTH were butthurt that BTS won ( and im not saying that it was all of you )

ARMY attacked both the BEANZ and LIMELIGHTS.

So on and so forth, but like I said we were ALL at each other's throats.

And a supposed limelight commented saying that I should "lol kys" or but then when I said

"Why Don't We just kill ourselves." I meant all of us as a whole, I wasn't telling you to kill yourselves individually because I'm not that disrespectful.

But, then this so called limelight turned around and said that I shouldn't tell people to kill them selves.

Bitch now you're just looking like a hypocrite.

And you guys are right. I should've kept my opinions to myself.

Anyway yeah, sorry.

Bye