I really don't believe you!

Yeah, I know it's been a while I've become one of the writers that leave months between chapters and I hate that and I bet others do to, so for that I apologise. So Let's get back to the story that's why you are here.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Kally's POV

I open my eyes , awakened by the sudden warmth on my arms, and look up to see a very familiar face.

"Hey, are you ok? I just put my jacket over to keep you warm. Is that ok?" The familiar stranger said sitting beside me.

I look at him confused, then look down to see a leather jacket draped over me. I sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. "Yeah, thanks. I'm Kally. Do I know you, you look really familiar." Then it hits me. "Oh my god, that's why you look familiar. You look like Andy Biersack."

He just laughs at my statement and smirks at me. Man that is a sexy smirk. "Well, I should hope I look like myself. Or there's going to be a lot of disappointed fans."

I look at him, this time taking my time to really take in his feature and I can feel myself burning with embarrassment as i realise that the lead signer of one of my favorite bands was sitting next to me and I did not recognise him. "Oh my god, I am so stupid. I'm so sorry, I can't believe that I didn't recognise you. I mean I have your face practically all over my walls and your on my t-shirt. And I fucking love you and I didn't even know it was you sitting beside me. And know I'm rambling please ignore everything I just said to you." I finish my ramblings and bury my head in my hands, which are still covered with his jacket.

Andy laughs and outs his hand under my chin lifting my head up and smiles at me. "Don't worry It nice to not be recognised once in a while." I nervously laugh. "It nice to be of service."

We continue talking for a couple of hours until other fans start to arrive. As I go to leave he gives me a kiss on the cheek and heads into the building. Soon after the rest of the band head in inspiring the usual hysteria from the rest of the fans, but I just sit there in a daze. surely this is all a dream.

Andy's POV

"What the hell where yous two talking about for so long, she's a fan-girl you only have to say five words to her, 'Come back to the bus?' That's all that needs to be said." I stare at Ashley in disbelief as he tunes his bass. "You know not all fan-girls want to just get in to our bed, some of them like us for us, not our dicks."

"Not any of the girls I meet." Jake laughs as he high fives Ashley

"You two are pigs."

"That's just your opinion CC"

"No Jinxx agrees with me, don't ya Jer?"

"Leave me out of this I have Sammi I'm happy."

I listen to their conversation but I just blank out thinking about Kally. She isn't a typical sort of beautiful, she has tattoos and piercings, she's not fat but not thin and she's wears glasses. But she has the cutest crinkle in her nose when she laughs and she's not afraid to call me out and dis me when I make fun of twilight. Most fan-girls just agree with anything we say in the hopes that we like them but she is different she doesn't change her opinion just because I'm a rock star she is truly beautiful.

Kally's POV

"You've been up too long Kal. Your talking shit again."

"I'm being serious Lana I had a conversation with Andy this is his jacket, he kissed me on the cheek." Why won't they ever believe me when something good happens. I mean Kaitlyn's still laughing.

"Kally you have Raj syndrome if a guy even looks at you. You expect me to believe that you held a conversation with Andy Fucking Beirsack. Aye right now move the doors are opening." I'll show them just wait until after the show and I tell them that we are going back stage then they will believe me. I still can't believe Andy spoke to me never mind gave me his jacket. He is really different to what every one see him as, he's not arrogant and conceited he's funny and sweet. He's just perfect.

***********************************************************************************************************************

So there's chapter two. What did you think? I know it's short but anybody that reads my other stories should be used to it by now. So go! Vote! Comment!

Kelly xoxo