1. I'm not that lucky.

Kally's POV

Your cruel device your blood, like ice. One look, could kill My pain, yo... "Shut up!!" I grumble as I shut off my alarm and curl back under the covers trying to remember why I had set my alarm on a Tuesday. I don't have college today so why is my phone trying to get me up at half five, then I remember it's March 27th. I'M GOIN TO SEE BLACK VEIL BRIDES.

I had been waiting to see them since November when I got the tickets, the day they were released. I had missed them the last two times they had come to Glasgow and nothing was going to stop me seeing them this time. As I brush my teeth I can't help but think about Andy, I always joke with my friends Lana, Zara and Kaitlyn that he is in love with me he just doesn't know it yet. I wish that were true. I got ready wearing a pair of blue skinnies, my new BVB top that I got for my birthday from Lana and my red high tops. I was heading to the barrowlands early on the off chance that I might spot them as they went in they go in to set up I didn't think it likely but if I didn't try I would never know. So I grabbed my no fear hoodie, my ticket, my bus pass, keys and eye liner and headed out the door.

When I got outside the barrowlands there was no one in the que, so I sat infront of the doors and lay my head on the wall. My eyes are so heavy I really should havegone to sleep earlier, I thought as I gave a yawn. Maybe if I shut my eyes for a few minutes ...

Andy's POV

As the bus pulled up at the venue I looked out the window and see that there is someone sleeping at the door. She was beautiful. Normally I try and not notice fans because it can lead down a sorry path that I've saw the others go down to many times, but I just can't help myself, she so gorgeous. I can't help myself I need to talk to her.

"Do you think she's dead?" CC said coming up behind me. I thought he was still sleeping like the rest of them.

"No, CC, she's just sleeping you dumb ass."

"Well she looks like she's dead, so I thought she was dead. Ok?"

"Just shut up man. Do you think I should put my jacket over her to keep her warm? It pretty cold out there."

"You can't Andy, if you give her your jacket what's gonna stop every other fan girl doing the same in hope you give them thier jacket. And that's alot of jackets."

"I don't care we don't want one of our fans to freeze to death, do we?"

"Well no but..."

"Well then I'm going to give her my jacket." I stood up to leave the bus when CC grabbed my arm. "Yeah."

"Be careful."

I look at him confused. "What are you talking about dude?"

"Just try and not get hurt."

I shrug him off. " I'm only giving her my jacket. What's the worst that can happen?"

***********************************************************************************************************************

Well what did you think I know it's short but I'm just getting started so please tell me what yo think.

Kelly xoxo