Universe Concept

The (SHORT) diffrences between the demons in my universe...

Alphas

Alphas are the supperiors. They have the possesion of a horn which is identical to their family tree* which is imprinted wherever the person wants on their body. They do have some advantages that other certain races don't, but one dis-advantage is that their tails are personality-wise and it grows within time. But whatever personality you have, it'll always be heavy and 'thick'.

Normies

Pretty much as normal as a demon can be. They have the possesion of horns which aren't very identical to their family tree, but they aren't looked down apon because of that fact. Instead of diffrent tails, they all have the same tails. The only diffrence between them is the head of it and also the length and some other barely un-noteciable details to it. So they aren't very diffrent from the Alphas.

Beauties

Very diffrent from the other classes, the only similar details they have are their tail and that's about it. They do also have the possesion of a set of horns, except it doesn't correspond their family tree marking. Because of this, they are obligated to cut either horn to the middle whether they want to or not. Most 'Beauties' hide their imprintment in a hidden placement to avoid this but it doesn't always work the way they want to. It depends on who they entrust to ink their family tree into their skin.

Other useful info-...

*Family tree(s)

This is a marking all demons must have. No matter if their bloodline is wealthy or not, they must. They decide where they want their placement for it at the age of 10. Not before and not after. Must be at the age of 10 and exactly the day they turn so. It's completely painless and harmless to ink it into their skin, but it does begin to get a little irritating since it's not a feeling you'll get use to in one day. 

Family trees consist on having the same horn pattern the user has. If the person doesn't have the same patteron of at least ONE of the horns in the marking, they are considered a 'Beauty' (Beauties).

Honestly that's all I can list for now.