Chapter 1 ~ The Contest

A/N Hey :) I thought someone should write a fan fic about this ;) so I did. Hope you enjoy!

Comment, vote, fan? :) x

Chapter 1

The Contest

“YOU DON’T KNOW YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as I finished dancing around my room with two of my best friends, Lorna and Felicity. We giggled and fell back on my double bed, staring at the posters that cover my ceiling.

“Hey, guys?” Lorna rolled over and looked at us, “What are we doing tonight?”

I sat up and brushed some of my brown hair out of my eyes. My name is Isis (pronounced eye-sis) McMurray but my friends call me Iz. I’m not one of the prettiest girls in the world. I have long, wavy, brown hair and hazel eyes. I’m about 172cm tall with a curvy figure. Felicity (Flic for short) and Lorna, on the other hand, were gorgeous. Flic had long, straight, sandy blonde hair and blue-green eyes. She was a little bit taller than me and had a slim, but curvy, figure. Lorna’s hair was a dark red and she had bright green eyes and a light freckles. She is about my height and has a body that would suit whatever she wears. Anything looks good on her! We are all 15.

“I just got the Up All Night tour DVD! We have to watch it!” Flic twirled a piece of hair in her fingers and ginned at us.

“Oh my god! Awesome! Where are we staying?”

“Well my parents are busy with work lately so it can’t be my place...” Lorna rolled onto her back again and sighed.

“We can stay at mine. My dad’s out of town for the week and you know how cool my mum is with me having friends over!”

Lorna and I both grinned at Flic. Her mum is so cool. She’s basically a teenager at heart and she makes THE BEST food!

“I’m in” we both said.

She grabbed her phone out of the pocket of her green jean shorts and began texting someone, “Awesome. I’ll see if we can get a bunch of chocolate and lollies and chips and coke! It’s going to be amaZAYN!”

“PhenomiNIALL!” I giggled.

Lorna joined, “FabLOUIS!”

“ExtraordinHARRY!”

“BrilLIAM!”

We laid on the bed and giggled as we stared up at the posters on the ceiling again.

*Later, at Felicity’s House*

We walked into Flic’s room and I plonked myself down on her bed. We had decided to watch the DVD at about 6:30, so we had an hour to kill. Something hard dug into my ass and I pulled it out from sitting on it. It was a magazine.

“Oh a new mag! When did you get this Flic?” I flipped open the front cover and looked at the adverts from all the makeup companies.

The other two girls sat down beside me and leaned over to read it with me, “Yesterday! I was waiting for some time with you girls so we could read it together. I just forgot to bring it over this morning”.

We flipped through the contents of the magazine. It was nothing special just some ordinary articles but they didn’t really stand out to us. I flipped to the second last page and the words ‘One Direction’ and ‘Meet’ caught my eye.

“Hey guys. Look at that!”

We read the article:

New TV Show! Meet One Direction! Enter Now!