Chapter 4 ~ The Journey

Hi :) So I've been getting requests for tributes and that is awesome! Thanks heaps guys but I still have a lot of tributes to go. First tribute was created by @ImperfectGirl12. She made the character Genevive and you'll meet her in this chapter ;) So yeah, I'm dedicating this chapter to her.

You will also meet Taylor in this chapter (@nametaylor). She is the Victorian tribute :)

Message me or comment or whatever :) xx

Chapter 4

The Journey

This is it. Today I fly to London.

I grabbed my suitcases and dragged them down the stairs. My mum was standing in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

"No thanks. I'm ok with carrying these suitcases all the way down the stairs. Thank you for asking to help though," I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

She put her coffee cup on the bench and walked over to me, "You're welcome" she smiled satisfactorily.

She grabbed the keys to the car and took a suitcase, leaving me to follow behind her. We put them in the boot and walked back inside.

Not too long afterwards, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I yelled and ran to the door where Lorna and Felicity where standing grinning at me.

"We are going to miss you!" Lorna screamed.

"So much!" Flic finished.

They pulled me in for a massive hug.

"What time are you leaving?" Flic walked inside, followed by Lorna and we headed for the lounge.

"Well the flight is at 6 so I have to be there at 5:30 so we have to leave here at 5. How did you manage to get up this early anyway?"

"You're leaving today and there was no way that we were missing saying goodbye! Since we aren't allowed to come," Lorna pouted and slumped down on the couch.

"Yeah I know, that sucks! I am going to miss you guys so much. I'll call you both when I can though."

"You better!" Flic yawned.

We chatted aimlessly for a while until my mum said, "Come on girls. Get in the car."

I sat in the front seat and Flic and Lorna sat in the back. We sang along to the stereo all the way to the airport. Once we got to the airport, we stepped out of the car and I grabbed on suitcase and Lorna grabbed the other. We made our way inside and looked around for any sign of the girl who was supposed to be meeting us here. Suddenly I saw a girl around about my height (probably about 2 centimetres shorter) standing with 2 girls that looked older than her and another girl which was obviously younger than her. She was holding a sign that said 'Isis McMurray'. She looked around the airport sleepily and looked at me but then kept looking around.

"That girl has my name on a card. That must be the other competitor!" I grabbed my bag and hurried over to the girl.

"Hi" I grinned, "I'm Isis, but you can call me Iz" I held out my hand for her to shake but she just looked at it.

"I'm Genevive. Call me Gen or G (gee)" she pulled my in for a hug and smiled softly and she pulled away again.

Genevive. That's a pretty name. She is very pretty too. She had long blondish/brown hair in a high ponytail on her head. It was really long and looked like it would fall to about her hips if she had it out. She had a curvy figure and was about 170 centimetres tall. Her eyes are amazing. They're a bright blue but when you look closer there seems to be some flicks of grey or purple, depending on what she's thinking of I guess...