Chapter 6 ~ The First Day

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been sick and not thinking straight. :(

Dedicated to @glittergirl5537 :) She's so sweet! She is Vanessa x

*Taylor's POV*

I woke up to a knocking on my bedroom door and someone yelling out, "Come on. Get up!"

I rolled over and struggled to get out of the plush bed I was sleeping in. I grabbed out a pair of black jean shorts and an aztec printed crop blouse and put them on before making my way into the living room of the apartment.

"Morning sleepy head" a girl sat on the lounge and took a mouthful of yoghurt while looking up at me and arched her eyebrows. She had long wavy brown/blonde hair and shocking blue eyes. She was wearing a pair of pink sweat shorts and a loose grey pullover with a black crop-top underneath. The outfit didn't show off her body but it was obvious that she had a curvy figure to match her pretty face.

I blushed, "Uhh, umm what time is it?"

"Eleven! I've been up since eight!" she stood up and walked into the kitchen. I followed and sat down at one of the stools at the island bench. "I'm Vanessa, by the way. Vanessa Parker."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Taylor," I held out my hand for her to shake but she just looked at it.

Vanessa rolled her eyes and leaned against the bench, "Whatever. So where you from?"

Rude... "Victoria in Australia. You?"

She cocked an eyebrow and started cleaning her nails, "Ugh, bogan country. North Carolina."

"Australia isn't that bogan! That's just a stereotype!"

"Whatever sweetheart. Listen, I'm not insulting your kangaroo-riding country ok?" Vanessa stepped away from the bench, put her hands on her hips and walked off down the hall to her room, "If you want me I'll be in here doing my nails. You're not as entertaining as I thought you would be"

I heard the door shut and just stared down the hall with my mouth open in shock. Bitch... Sorry for the language... I got up from the stool and opened the fridge before finding a jar of vegemite and locating the bread so I could make myself a sandwich. Vegemite is the best!! Especially on fresh bread! (A/N surely everyone knows about Vegemite ;) best stuff ever! It's basically just really salty black stuff...) I took my sandwich and sat on the lounge, taking in the large surroundings.

At about midday there was a knock at the door. I opened it to reveal a lady with long red hair and a blue suit-skirt with a dark purple blouse.

"Hello. I am your mentor." she smiled and made her way into the apartment.

*Isis's POV*

I got up at about 11:30 and chucked on a pair of cream capris and a red singlet and tied my hair into a messy ponytail. Apparently our 'mentor' is supposed to be meeting us today... I don't know what time though.

Genevive was already in the kitchen by the time I got there. "Morning" she smiled at me.

"Hey. So... Meeting our mentor thingy person today," I don't even know what we need a mentor for... I mean, what's going on in this show that we need to be consulted on?

Genevive wrinkled her eyebrows, "What do we even need a mentor for?"

Can she read my mind? No she can't can she? Dumbledore can read minds though can't he. Genevive isn't Dumbledore. Although she probably would look cool with a huge white beard. Oh my god I want one! That would be awesome! I would sit there and stroke it and stare off into the distance, pondering the mysteries of the universe... Why am I talking about beards?

"Iz?"

"What? Oh sorry. I was thinking of something," I felt my cheeks get hot.

Genevive rolled her eyes and giggled a bit, "All good. Anyway, mentor, why do we need one?"

"I honestly have no idea..." I bit the inside of my mouth. The thought was making me nervous. My stomach rummbled and I realised how hungry I was so I walked over to the fridge to check out what there was.

"Mmmm... Can you grab me out a popper please?" Gen asked me. (A/N I thinnk americans call them juice boxes)

I handed Gen a popper and grabbed out the Nutella and some bread from the cupboard to make myself a sandwich. I made the sandwhich and we went and sat down on the lounge and turned on the TV. Gen flicked to a channel which was just playing music videos. We sat in silence as we just listened to the music and waited to find out about our mentor.

At about midday a man walked through the door of the apartment and straight to the fridge. He wore a suit which was a little rugged and torn along the hem. Gen and I looked at each other in confusion and went to see what the amn was doing. A lady followed after him and called out, "Mitchell! Don't go raiding their fridge. They need their food too." She was wearing a pink skirt-suit with a light blue blouse underneath. Her hair was a light blonde but had a purple tinge to it and complimented her grey-blue eyes.

She turned to us and smiled, "Hello girls. We are your mentors. I'm Fiana and that is Mitchell. Shall we get started?"