Chapter Seven (re-uploaded)

I lost the Original so I kinda rushed this I'm sorry. It still has the same ending though because this chapter is very important.

I woke up to the sound of the birds humming.
Ever since living in this house, I have always noticed and admired the things that live here. All the animals seem to be so happy and everything was just perfect.

But something wasn't.

I woke up, with no one walking in or cuddling me. I wasn't complaining but it was odd.
I walked downstairs, to make breakfast.

Nobody came.

Normally someone would come and see me. But nobody. So I checked there room.
Everyone was there, apart from
Jimin and Yoongi.
They were the most clingy people, why would they not be here with Me?

~30 minutes later~

I was walking around the garden admiring the roses and statues, until I came across the statue Jin had kissed. Seeing it brought lots of memory's back in my head, some of which I didn't want to have.

"Why are you here?" I heard a deep voice say.
"Because I'm bored. Where's Yoongi and Jimin, Taehyung?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"They left. They went through the barrier."
"What?!! Why?!" I started panicking. Anyone that left the barrier would die!

"Calm does gosh. They wanted to experience a life were they wouldn't have to compete for your love so they left." He was smirking at me by this point.

"I'm going after them!" I shouted, i started walking away but he grabbed my arm.

"Your not going anywhere. I am not loosing you again, you got that?" He yelled.

"I am not loosing them! I'll be fine!" I managed to get out of his hold, and with that I ran straight for the front door.

When I got there, I prepared myself. Going through the barrier could mean death, but if it meant saving the people I loved, I would do it.

And with that I ran, straight for the barrier...

~TBC~