Chapter 1.

So here goes,please give me some constructive critsisim and tell me what you think of it&vote!

Enjoy!

There might be errors here and there, i don't really proof read i will edit them when this book has finished.

------------------------------

“DAIMEN! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE CAR AND HELP ME YOU PRICK.” I shouted aggravated.

“SHUT YOUR GOB BITCH” he shouted back in response.

“WELL I WOULD IF YOU CAME OUT HERE AND HELP ME AND WHERE’S JADE?!” I shouted from the new house we moved into.

“She’s here calm down and stop shouting, I’m coming I’m just getting the rest of the stuff from the car” he said calmly after our shouting fest.

“Alright bring Jade to me she needs to sleep” I said.

We always move to different places every year but this year is different we are actually settling down rather than renting apartments for the three of us. My older brother, Daimen who was our legal guardian, me and my little sister Jade.  Daimen and I have a crew, a streetdance crew one of the best in the country actually and our reason moving to California was to compete in larger competitions while the rest of the crew already live down here and so we could finally earn that title of being the best in the country.

“Nadeeeeeey!” a little musical voice cried.

“Jadeeeeeey!” I called back in response.

Jade’s little fingers came around my neck hugging me tight, I scooped her up and hugged her back while inhaling her hair which smelt of berries.

“Are you hungry baby?” I whispered before putting her down.

She nodded her head and looked up at me widening her beautiful green eyes, this girl was already the death of me. I sat her down on the granite worktop and started to make some scrambled eggs and bacon for the three of us.

“Mmm smells good Shanade” Daimens voice booming through the kitchen.

I turned around to face my brother and smiled. My brother has  sandy blonde hair just like our dad he looked like the exact copy of my dad but me and Jade looked like our mum, I have chocolate brown hair like Jade and mum. Daimen had built figure with a 6 pack from the work out he does in the gym. He however has bright blue eyes just like my dad where I and Jade got our greenish blue eyes from our mum.

Shaking my head from the thoughts of my mum and dad I brought out 3 plates from the cupboard and divided the food in 3 putting less on for me and Jade.

“Shanade so I’ve heard we have a competition tomorrow night so the guys are coming over tonight and going to practice at our house as we already have a gym and a dance floor set up in our house”  he said with his mouth full.

“Alright that’s fine and shut your mouth it’s disgusting eating with your mouth full.” I replied.

He mumbled curses underneath his breath as he knows 21 or not I would kick his ass if Jade catches what he says and says it herself. We sat in a comfortable silence all of us eating and me occasionally helping Jade with her food but she doesn’t really need it she’s grown up mentally and physically more for a 4 year old. I grabbed the 3 plates and began washing them and drying them. When I finished that I picked up Jade and washed her while singing soothingly as she had a very bad experience of baths due to our previous home life but I couldn’t think of that anymore, I can’t cry anymore, we all have a horrible experience of something bad happening to each of us that we physically loathe to talk about. I picked up the towel and dried Jade and put her pajamas on. I tucked her into bed and quickly ran to me bedroom and brought my guitar out one of the boxes and went back to Jade’s room. I placed myself on a stool and started to sing breathe by paramore adding my own quirks in to fit my voice after I finished singing she was already sleeping her soft snores filling up the room. I brushed a piece of stray hair put of her face. She had a cute little button nose and thin pink lips she also had dimples which I thought was so adorable.