Chapter 2.

I was woken up to a loud shrill that was nothing other than my alarm. Grabbing the alarm and silencing it I jumped out of my bed with a smile remembering the night before and the handsome boy or should I say man. I quickly got my towel and went to the toilet and did my necessities such as brushing my teeth as I hated eating before brushing my teeth I find it weird and dirty to me and taking a quick shower.

"SHANADE HURRY UP,WE ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GET THERE!"

"I'M COMING!"

I put on fresh knickers and a matching bra and walked to my closet. I looked through my clothes and finally settled for a black cross studded tank top and torn denim shorts with star studs.

I left my hair naturally wavy and put my makeup on which consisted of lip gloss, eye liner to pop out my eyes more and a lick of mascara, I grabbed earrings that connected from my ear lobe to the cartilage, my bag, my phone, I pod and put my stud in my piercing. I ran down the stairs took a piece of toast said goodbye to Daimen and Jade.

I quickly put my cropped leather jacket and black pumps. I took my car keys and ran to the black range rover I call mine.

In record time I got to school with people still outside so I checked my phone for the time and it was 8:45 that ass lied to me! We go in at 9 and he said I was late.

"He's going to get it" I grumbled.

I got out my car and closed the door and looked around the school and saw the usual cliché groups; sluts, jocks, nerds etc. My eyes finally rested on the group that I wanted the most. I ran to them easily with my heels ignoring the curios looks. I saw Cameron and jumped on him.

"CAMERONNNNN MY BESTFRIEND DO YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU?" I screamed.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT US NADEY" the rest cried in unison.

"I love you lots to but Cameron is my boyfriend." In a serious tone.

Everything was silent for a second before we all started laughing at the thought of me being with Cameron it was that funny.

"Am I not good enough for you" Cameron said in mock seriousness while casually draping his arm around me.

"Not really baby I mean the sex is rubbish" I said in mock horror.

With that everyone burst into laughter again but was soon cut short when a girl with a low cut top and a short skirt came up to me with her arms folded.

"Why are you touching my boyfriend?" She hissed.

"Your boyfriend? i think your mistaken he's my boyfriend and are you a snake hissing like that it's not a good look" I said with the boys sniggering at my lie and the comeback.

"SHUTUP,BITCH HE'S MINE GET OFF HIM" She screamed.

I turned to Cameron.

"Baby who is this girl?" I said playing the over-protective girlfriend.

"I have no idea babes ,i didn't have sex with her!" He said playing along.

By this time there was already a small crowd gathered around us.

"I didn't say anything about sex!" I said in a confused voice which in reality I wasn't.

After I said there was a lot of ooh's and ahh's while Cameron tried to come up with something to say but it was enough to say he was stuck.

"That was good Cameron whoop high 5! We make a pretty good team and girls don't give me the death glare you can have him back, me and Cameron? Ew that’s like incest" I said scrunching up my nose.

Cameron gave me a high 5 and a nod to the girl telling them he was all theirs see what i mean by players?

"Hey Chace take me to the office will you?" I asked.

"Alright, let's go" he replied.

I gave the guys a hug and a kiss on the cheek telling them I'll see them all later.

As we got to the office i got my schedule and Chace asked me where my homeroom was and i told him and he took me there showing me where my locker is. I said my thanks and went into the room and sat at the back. I pulled my ipod out and listened to my music. 

Suddenly someone ripped my headphones out I was ready to curse them till I titled my head up and came face to face with a familiar face.

"Well,well,well isn't it the angel" Kane said smiling a deviously good smile.

"I never expected you came here" I said shocked he was here.

"Same here" He said while sitting next to me.

"So why did you come here? I mean move here" He asked.

"To compete in competitions with my crew" I said vaguely

"You have a crew, a streedance crew?" He said interested.

"Yep" I said popping the p.

"Could you pass me my pen next to you please" I asked.

"Sure" He replied.

He gave me my pen but our hands brushed and I jumped due to a jolt when we touched. I never felt like that when touching a guy before ever but then again I never talk to guys other than the crew and my brother I just never feel safe around anyone else but for some strange reason every time I talk to Kane I get sucked in.

He coughed "Erm I forgot my books in my locker I’m just going to go get them, i'll be back" 

"Okay" I replied with sensing the awkwardness.

Kane's POV.

SHIT.SHIT.SHITTT. 

I knew she was my mate but with the past I have? I was never supposed to have found my mate but what a gorgeous mate she was her beautiful blonde hair, her eyes and her lips! her plump rosy kissable lips.

 'What i would do to kiss our beautiful mate's lips'

The first time I met her I knew she was human but if i do tell her what i am will she accept me? Will she accept me with my past reputation of being a manwhore?  An annoying voice soon caught me out of my thoughts.

"Hey baby, I really enjoyed that night you made my dreams come true” Katie the school's head cheerleader and slut purred into my ear. At normal times i would of got turned on by her actions and banged her in a janitors closet but right now I couldn't help but feel disgusted.

'We want our mate!'

That annoying voice of my wolf came through my mind I told him to shut up and pushed Katie away from me.

"I'm not in the mood Katie" I said tiredly.

"Come on babes" She said trying to be seductive.

"No Katie, goodbye" I said turning my back on her.

I walked back to the classroom with one question on my mind.

Should I accept her as a mate despite the dangers or not?

---------------------------------

Hey guys i'll post the next chapter if i get 5 votes thats pretty reasonable right?

i really hoped you liked it and please tell me what i could improve on after all you are the readers.

Have a good day or night dudes or dudettes!