The Beach (G!P Camila/You)

Y/N's POV 

So today the girls and I are going to the beach with a few of their friends, "Shorty! Hurry up!" Dinah yelled from outside, "a please would be nice Dinah Jane." I ran down stairs and out the door locking it on the way, "I'm coming!" I yelled while running over to the van and jumping in. "Good to see you shorty," Dinah said and I rolled my eyes at the nick name. "So who is going to be there?" I asked no one in particular, "Ariana, Harry, Louis and Shawn." I nod when Normani answered my question, "we're here!" Dinah said and I opened the door and rushed out the van, "SHORTY! GET BACK HERE! Y/N!" Dinah yelled after me but that didn't stop me I kept running until I was at a perfect spot.

I set my towel up then laid down while getting out my newest book '50 shades of grey' a lot of people have told me that I have to read it so here I am about to start the first chapter. "Helloooo Little Mama yo ass looking damn fine in that bikini bottom. What do you say, you me together I'll even be your Christian Grey baby." I gave him a confused look, "what does 'I'll even be your Christian Grey' supposed to mean?" He smirked, "I'll show you." He walked closer, "um no thanks your not my type." He didn't stop he just came closer, "nope you are going to come with me and I'll give you the time of your life."

"Hey fuckboy mind getting off my best friends' girlfriend!" Dinah yelled at the boy grabbing him and throwing him away from me, "oh please I got a bigger dick then that boyfriend of yours and I bet I can give you a turn to love. Now let's go." He told me and Dinah's fists were clenched, "how big are you anyway?" Dinah growled at him, "4 inches baby." He smirked but Dinah and I burst out laughing. The girls all walked over and I giggled while telling them this guy thinks 4 inches is impressive causing them to start laughing their heads off, "oh please that is a baby dick not a big dick."

"Whatever at least I have a dick," I laughed harder. "Bitch I have a 10 inch dick that can satisfy a girl yours would only be an entree but mine is a three fucking course," Camila laughed as he walked away with his tail between legs. Lauren came over to me and helped me up, "now let's go swimming." I nod and stripped my shirt and shorts I turn to see Camila's mouths open. "Come on slow pokes!" I yelled and started running to the water forgetting all about my book.