Part 7:GMG Day 2

"Ladies and genital man today we ill have our 2nd battle and it will be Fairytail Vs Sabertooth. Natsu Vs Sting.
****Time skip****
"The winner is sting!" The pronocer yelled.

Natsu's POV
When I left the inn I saw Mira sneaking out so I followed her. Saw her meet up with "The Dragons" Guild master and Strongest member. 'What is she doing meeting up with the enemy?' I thought and I listen on the conversation. "So cousin Mira when will the dragon games end?" The short one said(Wendy). "In the next 2 games when the last 2 teams compete." Said mira. The 2 hooded girls put down there hoods and showed me it was Lucy and Wendy. 'How is that possible?' I thought. I snack away not making a sound and mira came back to the inn so I acted pike nothing happened.

***Later on***
Wendy's POV
"Ladies and gentalmen in this battle the last 8 teams would be put in a maze and the first one to get to the Finnish line wins the last 2 teams to the finish line loses and can't compete. From sabertooth we have Sting, From Fairytail we have Julia,From..... From The Dragons Wendy Heartphilla!" A pronoucer yelled. Some of the Fairytail guild members rather cried and sat there emotionless. As the race began I quickly teleported to the finish line before someone did. The last to team to get to the finish line were Mermaid tail and Sabertooth.