Part 1: Quitting

***Wendy's POV***
After Team Natsu got back from the mission lizanna came busting threw the doors and everyone came running up to her and started crying.

****A year later****.
Lucy's POV
Its been a year since everyone but Gajeel Laxus Master Wendy and The exceeds ignore me. One day Natsu came to me and said "Lucy I am kicking off the team. Your weak,Stupid and you always hide behind your spirits. You were just a replacement to lizanna" Natsu said with a serious face waiting for me to cry. After he said that I saw lizanna mouth "sorry" so I mouthed back "Its ok". "NASTU LEAVE LUCY ALONE!" Wendy yelled out of no where. "Don't tell me what to do" Natsu said and if after he left everyone threw but(Gajeel Laxus Wendy And The Exceeds) Threw there magic at me. Wendy healed key so I could walk. I told her I was going to quit fairytail but she wanted to quit with me. We went into the masters office.

Master-Yes children
Lucy and Wendy-We wanna quit fairyatil.
Master-Why my children
Lucy-I told him everything that happened and told him not to let anyone know we left until half a year past.
Master- When will you come back
Wendy-When were done training
We left makarovs office

"Look the waking Lucy is finally leaving fairy tail. Its about time!" Natsu yelled throwing magic at her and everyone in the guild but our friends threw magic at her. I helped her. "Wendy why are you helping a weakling like Lucy come on we are going on a job" Natsu said motion me to go to him. "No" Wendy said firmly. "What did you say" Erza said. "I SAID NO! WHY WOULD I BE IN A TEAM THAT HURT MY FRIENDS!" I yelled grabbing Lucy's and running out.

**Time Skip to Lucy's Home**
****Wendy's POV****
When me and Lucy got to her apartment a lady with With hair one side blonde the other side blue and she had brown eyes. "W-Who are you?" Lucy said. "You don't remember your own mother?" The lady named Layla said. "No way" Wendy said. "You can't be Lucy's mom she told me you died!" Wendy half yelled. "Ill explain everything later but since I am the dragon queen you my daughters need to learn every magic in existence." Layla said.
l

ater
"WAIT DAUGHTERS!??!?!" I yell. "Yep Wendy is your sister and will have the same power as you but when you Finnish train Wendy you will have one more restraint then Lucy because you will be 12 and Lucy will be 16. You wip train for 10 years but it will only be 2 years in the dragon realm and 4 years in the earthland." Layla said. OPEN PORTAL TO THE DRAGON REALM! She yelled ayell blue and gold portal open. She pulled us in and we saw dragons everywhere some in human forms and some in dragon forms. We saw about 20 island floating. We saw a humongous castle and our mom showed us our rooms. She told me and Wendy we would be train with all the dragons even Luna the galaxy dragon(elemental dragon) so we will be stronger then Natsu so I can KICK HIS ASS(Sorry ivy I know you luv Natsu but Nalu will live in this story)