Day 2: Rain and Sun

A nosy being? It is rude of her to say that, but it is interesting of how she is honest. Too honest.

I stare at the ceiling of my room as I recreate the whole image in my head. Her barefoot on the edge and her shoes on the side. Her lonely back appears in my mind before I can think of anything else.

"Who is she?," I question myself.

I pull the covers over my head as I force myself to sleep.

"I'm just nervous the feeling of death is worse than I thought"

Feeling of death?

*****MORNING******

As mom put food on the table, I check the newspaper. Nothing special is on it, except about some idols dating rumors. One of the worse cases to be idol is to let your private life exposed.

"Kris, someone want you on the phone!," my mom yell across the house. I get up and walk to where the phone is locate at.

Mom hand me the phone and continue her cooking.

"Hello?," usually nobody calls me in the morning.

"Hello, is this Kris?," a girl's voice ask

"Yes"

"Oh nice to meet you, I'm from KPOP entertainment," she introduce herself.

"Nice to meet you too. May I help you?," I ask.

"Actually, you are scouted! We really think you should join our company and become a trainee!"

"Sorry, I don't have any interest," I hang up the phone. Lately, many calls like this are bothering me. Every once a while, I will be scouted on the streets, almost everywhere.

Mom look at me with a odd eye," Usually you are more calm, but today you are...animated."

I take my book bag and decide to goto the school earlier,"Bye mom!"

I rush out the door, hearing mom say bye. Weirdly, I want to see her again. Everything about her is mysterious. She was crying, then strong. Nothing went expected with her.

It is summer, so the sun is shining brightly. I cover my head with my book bag as I forcefully open my eyes. The sun is so bright it hurt my eyes.

Since my house isn't far away from school, it only takes me 10 minutes to get there.

When I'm about to be there, I see a girl walking in front of me. She walks very slow , like she is enjoying the sun. She have black hair which shines brightly in the sun. She looks beautiful.

I pace up my speed and catch up to her. She turn around and I see the face that appears in my dream.

"It's you again," she said plainly.

She seems annoyed by my appearance.

"Mind if I walk with you?," I ask. She didn't answer me, instead walk away. I follow behind her like a stalker.

She suddenly stops when we cross the street. She turns around and look at me with her cold eyes,"Can I ask for a favor?"

"Depend what it is," I can see she is disappointed,"but if i can help you,I will." She nods silently and walk when she sees the green light. Her pale skin and small figure shows she isn't a outgoing person. We walk to school in silence.

I went to my class, at 2nd floor and she went to her class. I have no reason to follow her or anything, I'm just curious.

When I walk in my classroom, there is only a few students there. My best friend, Tao came over to me.

His arms around my shoulders,"Wow, you came here early today!"

"Yeah"

"Come on, why are so bummed? Lets go look at the cheerleading squad!," Tao give a perverted smile.

"Go yourself," I walk past him and take my seat. I guess it's my morning temper or something. All I can think of is what favor it is.

Finally it is our 10 minute break between class time. Right away, I rush out the classroom and using my memory to find which class room she belong in.

Before going in the classroom, I fix up myself. I don't know why I even care how I look.

I poke my head in and wave when I saw her. Weirdly, she is surrounded by classmates.

"Do you know this question?"

"Can you help me on the homework?"

"Wow, you learn so quick!"

Different from what I thought, she is popular with people. I thought she will be that girl who hides in the corner. She smiles as she slowly answers all their questions.

Thats when she sees me at the door,"Sorry, can we do this later?" She stand up from her chairs and push through the peoples.

"Hey....," I awkwardly rub my head.

"Come with me," she said coldly and walks right by me. Her attitude change so much like the rain and the sun. She was smiling and nice a while ago, but now she is cold as ever.