Broke down

AUTHOR NOTE:Guys its my first attempt to write something like this...plzz ignore the grammatical mistakes... I'll try my best to make this story a nice one.....

Afifah P.o.v
Life changed that night when my so called Dad finally decided to leave us,,Forever...My ammi jaan was so strong,,there was no one for her...I remembered every single day when she struggle to find a job...But our society was so narrow minded...Then uncle Rahim helped us...He was there for us... he was mom's cousin...But he was like my father...i was 5 when Mr.Nadir (Afifah's dad) decide to sift New York with his new family....Rahim mamu (uncle) let us stay with him...my mami jaan( aunt) was so nice to us...my ammi was a teacher...after my last semester....i decide to quit my study and get myself a job to hlep my family...but my ammi was always strict about my education...she always wanted to see me as an successful person...so i didn't quite my study but i found a part time job in mamu's bakery...my life was going perfect till one day we found out that my ammi jaan was suffering from brain cancer....we tried our level best to gather the amount for the surgery...But my ammi wasn't that strong enough...she passed away .....I was broke down badly...But as usual my Hero was there my mamu jaan....Amna mami(Rahim's wife) was also there...it took me one month to be normal...
I woke up at 4a.m.....offered my fajar prayer...after that i decide to hlep mamu in shop...so i make breakfast for everyone....i call Rafa to join us..oh!i forgot to introduce my one and only best friend Rafa ....she was with me from kindergarten.....she's so noisy...but i love her so much....After calling her Rahim mamu take a seat beside me...
Afifah :Salam,mamu... how r u?
Rahim:wasalam...Afi ,,am absolutely fine...where is ur mami?
Afifah:she's gone for a walk with other aunties......
Rahim:oh!i forgot to tell u something...there is a parcle for u....go and check....
Afifah:parcel from whom?
Rahim:i didn't check Afi..now stop questioning and check...
Afifah:yap.Boss
They both share a smile....Afifah open the parcle in hurry...she found some papers nd a letter....she opened it up and start reading....while reading her eyes where full of tears..When Rahim saw afifah crying...he get closer to her and try to read it....
Rqhim:IT'S FROM UR ABBU!!!
Afifah:Its from Mr.Nadir....
Rahim:yeah..and?
Afifah :and he wants me to shift....
Rahim:Shift?to where?
Afifah :to New York
Rahim:that's a good news...
Afifah :No it's not...
First of all he's dead for me,,remember!! Nd i dont wanna leave u guys...
Rahim:but this is ur opportunity...to complete ur study.....i know he loves u..
Afifah :no...mamu he don't...he never did!!!!!He was the one who break my home ....
Rahim:Afii i never asked u for something..but if i ever did ,i know my Afi will never disagree with me..right?
Afifah :Mamu......don't u dare to blackmail me....i will think about it....and now lets have our breakfast...and yeah i invited Rafa..she will be here soon...please don't tell her anything...please!
Rahim:u know i can't hide things..i will try..and sorry Afi am already late...so can u please pack my breakfast fast?
Afifah :ok..mamu..i will be there with ur breakfast...Allah Hafej..
Rahim :take care...Afi..
After having my breakfast with my lovely mami...i was about leave when Rafa came to our home ....i asked her to join me...we both start talking....she was talking about her stupid crush areez...he was our classmate.....Rafa was always funny.....but when i need any kind of advice,,,she will be my first choice....i was in my thoughts....if i ask her for advice she will probably disagree with me...because i really don't wanna see Mr.Nadir's face....Mamu never asked me for anything.....i really don't know what to do...?
After some blocks....i saw mamu waving at us from his Bakery......we ran into our store.....
Afifah :salam.mamu
Rafa:salam.mamu jaan...what's up?
Rahim:wasalam girls....I'm doing just great......are u girls are free this evening.?
We both nod together.....
Rahim:so girls u have to take care of my little shop till evening...i will be back at 7..
Afifah:where are u going mamu..is there everything okay?
Rahim:you remember our land...my lawyer said there is problem in there..so..
Afifah :Mamu is that ur brothers again.....
Rahim:hmmm...Afi don't worry..we are gonna send to college.....
Afifah:i told u before mamu u don't need to sell that last asset of yours....
Rahim:but Afi you know u have to go to university too..let me try my best for my only child...
Afifah :Why are u so good...sometime i think why all people's are not like u...good,honest,handsome(giggling)😄😄....but then here comes dishonest,bad,arrogant and yeah cowards like Mr.Nadir...
Rafa:okay that's enough drama for today....like seriously are u guys for real....😒😒
Rahim:yeah yeah......ok now let me have my breakfast now..I'm so hungry....
We all smile....after having breakfast mamu hurriedly said good bye and went outside....
Rafa was baking cookies...when I was mixing cake batter....i was felling some guilt in my heart..whenever i think about mamu...because of me he have to sell his only asset for my future..i have to do something.....my mind was showing me a way but I'm not that strong to face him... after so much argument with my brain i finally decide to speak up....
Afifah :rafa..i have to tall you something,,,something really important...
Rafa:what?
Afifah :Mr.Nadir want me to shift with them so that he can take care me
RAFA:so what do you think about that?
Afifah:i don't know..i don't want mamu to sell the land so i think i must go but you know how much i hate Mr.Nadir how can i suppose to live with him with his family........
Rafa:oh!oh! okay..okay..
Hold on take deep breathes..girl..i don't know what to say but i think u
must go there....because he wants to take care of you and ur education..so go there and after graduation u can shift back to Pakistan....
Afifah:okkk..that's a good plan...but what if his wife didn't like me...what if his children's hates me...u know how i am..i feel uncomfortable when people around me didn't like me
Rafa:But u have to be brave like ur ammi nd fight for ur own rights...promise me you will go and face that man...promise me?
Afifah :okay..promise... but?
Rafa :No ifs no buts
U have do this....for urself,for me,for mamu nd mami...nd most importantly for ur ammi's last wish. ...
Afifah:I'll go but for my ammi......

Afifah Nadir..

Rafa Tysir...