The Move.

As I headed through the kitchen to my bedroom I noticed a picture of my parents and I sitting near our favorite tree out back. I looked at the picture for a minute and tears filled my eyes as I realized I would never be able to be in either one of their arms ever again. I kept walking into my room to finished packing up. Some kind lady came to my door and  said I was going to live with my Aunt Caroline. I have never met her considering she lives in Denmark. As I got in the car I noticed my Aunt wearing a pink hat with 3 flowers on the front and silk the covered the bottom layer. She was also wearing a fancy dress that was silk underneath and had all sorts of sparkling diamonds with a layer of see through that went all around the silk dress at the bottom. I thought that was weird considering I was in jeans and a spaghetti strap shirt. We drove for hours and hours. As I looked outside, we pulled into a beautiful and big house. There was a big fountain out front with nothing but gold and silver going around it that held the foundation. The place almost looked like a palace for royalty! I grabbed my bags and stretched out for a few seconds and started for inside. My Aunt asked me if I knew how to walk properly. I thought I was walking properly, but apparently not. "That's right your parents never told you about that." She said in a British accent. "T-t-told me what?" I stuttered. "Oh my dear, you will find out in good time. For now I need to worry about teaching you proper manners. You will not walk around like a slob in my palace, do you understand my child?" I gave polite "yes," despite the confusion in my little brain. As I walked into the room the palace had stone tiles and fancy sculptures and big golden stairways! The place was huge! I felt like royalty! As I went into my bedroom I got into a nightgown that was a silky blue and had darker blue fur lining on the bottom of the dress all the way around as well as my wrists. I said goodnight to my Aunt, and just that moment I saw a servant! She was making my bed and gave me a warm glass of chocolate milk and cookies. Then she curtseyed and walked out. "Sweet dreams your majesty."