Part 1

Another universe, yes that was what the two boys needed. River and Rain Pettigrew were sitting together watching as time went past around them. They watched as the two boys sat on top to the astronomy tower, the blond one holding his head in his hands.

"A place where they are welcome?" River questioned.

"Or where Bex Dumbledore never existed?" Rain laughed.

"Why not the universe of our little friend?" River asked, watching as the black haired boy pulled the blond one into a hug.

"You mean Danni? No, she's killing to many- we moved Bex here for that reason, and she needs her guardian angel."

"Yes, but she is too preoccupied by Mr.Riddle, we can easily switch them out."

"How so?" Rain asked, turning in her spinning-chair to face her sister.

"In this universe," River swiped at the giant screen and the scene changed, "Andrew and Sebastian hate each other. Bex still needs them both, and everything is the same. But, if we switch the love birds and the haters, we might be able to fix both."

"But we will still have the original universe, and one extra."

"That one extra is where the world is destroyed. Gone. Boom. Bye-Bye."

Rain nodded, "Makes sense. So. We just switch them and let one universe parish?"

"Yes."

"Let's do this then."

(A/N: I love River and Rain. Who knew Peter would have to of the smartest children in the world?)