Part 2

Andrew Blake sighed and hugged Sebastian.

"I'm really sorry, I want to be together-"

"But your here for Bex, and no one else," Sebastian snapped, squirming out from Andrews hug.

Andrew stood up, reaching out to him, "I'm sorry Seb, I really am."

Sebastian threw himself at a Andrew, "I know you are. I just wish-"

"You could be together."

Sebastian and Andrew both jumped back from each other, eyes wide at the sight of two fifteen year old girls, one had light blond hair and grey eyes, the other grey hair and light blond eyes.

"Who are you?" Andrew snapped, pushing Sebastian behind him protectively.

The girls grinned, "I'm River, she's Rain! We're the famous twins from the Pettigrew blood line, Peter's daughters."

Andrew laughed, "Peter? He managed to get a girlfriend, let alone kids?"

Rain had a blade under his chin within seconds, "Don't speak of my father that way, pretty boy. I won't be afraid to cut that neck of yours."

River pulled her sister away from the shocked boy, "We are doing this for Sebastian, not you, Blake."

Sebastian looked out at them from behind Andrew, "Me?"

"Yeah, we owe Erik a favor," River said with a shrug.

Sebastian's eyes glowed with pride at his sons name, and he smiled softly.

"Now, Erik asked us to grant you, and the rest of your heir for centuries to come, never ending happiness. Seeing as you aren't happy with out Blake here, we have to send you to a place where you can be happy, a place where Bex doesn't come first."

Andrew looked worried, "What about Bex? We can't just leave her."

River smiled, "Your loyalty surprises me, Blake. But, not to worry!" River pulled out a pouch full of blue powder. Rain threw the powder in the air, and it showed the other universe, where the boys hated each other.

"Bex wants you two to be friends and happy together here, but at the same time, Sebastian and Andrew just want to protect Bex. But, in this universe, Bex can take care of herself, unlike this one, where she needs help and healing."

Andrew glared at her, "Bex can always take care of herself."

Rain glared at him while River spoke,"Yes we know, but here, Bex gets with Sirius Black, and is always in danger, while there, she gets with Tom Riddle and is safe. We want to send you there so you can be together."

Sebastian smiled, but sighed when he saw Andrew scowl.

"What's the price?" He asked.

River smiled, "Ah! You understand! Well, there are three things we need-

One piece of Bex Dumbledores hair, a muggle motorcycle, and a lamp."

Sebastian looked bewildered, while Andrew stood jaw dropped and wide-eyed at the twins.

"Also, if you tell anyone why you need these things, we have to blow up your universe!"

(What? They are Pettigrews!)